Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time Away


I would like to wish everyone a wonderful, Merry CHRISTmas.  I am taking some time off from blogging.  Right now I'm not sure how long but hope to be back before the first of the year.  I will be checking in occasionally to see how everyone is doing but probably will not leave a comment. 

Love to all my Blogging Friends,

Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a Son
and you shall call His name Jesus,
for He will save His people from their sins."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love you.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice,

Hope you are enJOYing your time away! I pray that all is well and you are enJOYing the family time. Please be refreshed and know we are thinking of you... sending prayers and much love.

Many people are posting, but nothing new is happened that I have read and not many are visiting, so all are enJOYing the holiday glow!
I hope Christmas shines brightly into the hearts of all who need Him so much!

Love and blessings,
Peggy

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Hi Alice
I hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing you a blessed New Year.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and May the blessings of the Lord continue to flow abundantly in your life

On Purpose said...

Happy New Year Alice. Praying for health and happiness for you!

Debra said...

I love you too. May you have a blessed and healthy New Year my friend.
Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors