To those of you who have prayed for my SIL who had cancer, thank you and may God bless you. This morning a little after 8am she passed from this life to the other side. The Bible says "absent from the body, present with the Lord", I Corinthians 5:1-8, so she is now at peace. Please pray for her family, especially the daughter who has been taking care of her. They, as well as all of us, will miss her but we have the peace knowing that we will see her again one day. I don't know what the arrangements are other than her daughter said they would have a memorial service but it may be in a few weeks.
Thank You, Abba Father, for the times we had to talk with her and pray with her. Please bless her children and grand-children. Let them feel peace, and Your loving arms around them in the name of Jesus. Amen.
I am still not blogging for a while but I do keep up with all that I can. You all feel like family and I appreciate everyone so much.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
6 comments:
Dear Alice, I am so sorry for your loss...you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers...
Sweet friend, so very sorry for your loss. You are all in my prayers, love you.
Precious Alice, I am saddened by yours and dh's loss and left a prayer at the Lighthouse that the Holy Comforter be with you all through this time. You are in my thoughts and prayers even though I'm limited to use of public computer, I am praying with and for you all. Sending a BIG HUG and my deepest sympathies to you and the family.
Love,
Peggy
(Though I'm a day late, I did have a sense to pray for you yesterday am and now I know why. I didn't go to computer yesterday
because of my appointment
to pick up my immigration permit. I hope you read that I am without computer so my hour at a cyber goes by quickly. But you are important so I set aside all else when I saw this so I could spend time with you. God bless and hold you dearly)
My Beautiful Friend,
I am so very sorry to hear this. You, your husband and your entire family are deeply in my heart and prayers.
I love you...
{{{Alleluiabelle}}}
Oh, Alice, I'm so very sorry. Praying for comfort and peace for the family. Love, Cathy
Alice, like you said, she is with the Lord yet, for yourself and everyone she left behind, our hearts and our prayers go out. Your loss is Jesus's long awaited gain. Another precious child of His right there with Him. Don't you think she is dancing and singing and doing everything else her heart desires? Isn't the hope of seeing and talking with her again comforting? I love you dear lady.
Post a Comment