
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Ephesians 4-6 NIV
He Knows My Name
Resurrection Singers at JSM
Just as the verses in Ephesians says our God is over all creation, therefore He knows us by name. He knows just what you need in your life and He is the only one who can supply that need. If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, I pray you will listen closely to the song and just ask Him to come into your heart and He will make you a new person in Christ. He will forgive all of your sins and be your guide from now on and you are promised a home in Heaven.
I am linking with Soaking on Sonday (SOS) at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to






















Click 

14 comments:
God is able! God bless you today and every day.
Beautiful.
So nice to meet you, Alice! What a sweet blog you have - your praise to our Heavenly Father is a sweet fragrance to His glory.
Have a blessed week!
Just stopping by to say I love you. Can't say it enough, ya know!!!
Hope all is well with you and hubby. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Debra
Oh Alice... Bless you! This was so uplifting... from the promise of God to the actual verse in Ephesians 4:6 to the great ministry in the JSM song... I'm so thankful He knows our names
and all power is His! All is in His mighty hands! Such a God glorifying post!
Thank you for this SOS and your emails but remember I don't have that much time on computer anymore and I hardly ever pass them on.
Wonderful to reach out to others if they take the time to soak in this!
Still praying with you and for you and the other petitions. Love and hugs,
Peggy
God bless and keep you dear one....
with love, Debra
I am finally getting around to visiting my favorite blogs. Love the post!! Blessings to you!!! :)
What an uplifting post! You have a dear, precious heart for Jesus. I love it!
Have you heard from Peggy lately? I'm a little worried...
Have a wonderful Easter!
This is just so beautiful! And I did soak in that song, He Knows my Name! What an encouragement that is! Thank you so very much for that. Blessings to you!
Thinking of you dear Alice!
How are things going there?
I've been missing you.
xoxo
Hello my dear friend!
Hope things are ok with you~I meant to visit here last week....snow's melting here, but we lost a lot of trees....
Love to you.
Debra
Hello dear one~
Love your visits-love coming here too.
Hope it's warmer there than here-snowing and around 30 degrees....Oh well! Take good care!
Love, Debra
You have a beautiful blog! Thank you for sharing the inspiration.
Post a Comment