
I want to pass these two awards on to these "Sistah's From The Heart." Lorie said that in Hawaii when you are called a Sistah, it means your souls have connected and you are a Sistah for life. No matter how near or far your spirits will always have a bond that cannot be broken because we are daughters of the King. To all of you I wish to thank you for your prayers and your encouragement. Feel free to pass these on or if you prefer not to, it is okay. Some of you may have already gotten these awards but all of you have been a true sistah to me. To get the pictures on your blog go to my sidebar and click one at a time and save to My Pictures and from there you can put them on your blog or side bar.
Dale
Debrah
Kim
LaTonya
Lynn
Mary
Nicole
Plant Lady
Sharon - Techno-Nana
Sharon Hurley
Be blessed as you have blessed others,
AliceE.





















Click 

13 comments:
Hi Alice:
I just read your comment on Plant Lady's blog...Great comment!! and now you set me off to look for another "old" song....Come let us worship and bow down...let us kneel before the Lord our God our maker...I once had many of these songs on tape(a dear sister in Christ had made up for me)...I no longer have the tape (I passed it on to someone else) and don't know the titles of the songs or who sang them but as they come across my memory...I search for them...
Thank you for all your encouraging words and thought provoking blogs and comments.
Sealed In His Love,
Debrah
THANK YOU, MY SISTAH... I AM HUMBLED AT YOUR SWEET WORDS... IT IS SOOOO WONDERFUL TO HAVE SUCH LOVELY, PRECIOUS FRIENDS IN THIS THING CALLED CYBERSPACE... HEART FRIENDS... AND SISTERS IN CHRIST... WOW, JUST IMAGINE HOW GREAT HEAVEN WILL BE!!!
I KNOW OUR FATHER WILL BLESS YOU RICHLY!!
SHARON
Thank you Alice, That was very sweet of you.
Huggs & blessings to you
Sharon
hi Alice:
I found Chris Tomlin but did not find the song I was looking for...but I did find the lyrics to the song and that they were written by someone with the last name Dougherty(sp) - Marantha Music(I think that might be the Label name-not sure)...I saved the lyrics so will look up the correct spelling and first name of Dougherty and continue my search from there...thank you for helping me locate songs...
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
AliceE,
Thanks so much for the award. Sistah's for life is a great honor.
Be Blessed!
Plant Lady
Dear Alice,
I almost signed off when something made me check for any new posts and there was yours. I am so touched that you consider me your sistah. :) I so feel the same! I feel so blessed to know you and my other sisters. This is new to me and I'm thrilled to be connected to you all. Thanks from my heart.
God bless you!
Dale
Wow! My heart leaps in joy and my eyes cloud with tears. Thanks sooooo very much for my awards. You guys just don't know how much you and your prayers, encouragement and love mean to me. I am so humbled and deeply touched. Thanks again!
Many blessings and much love my sistah,
LaTonya
Alice this is so very special. Thank you so much. You are such a sweet encourager to everyone it's special to come from you. Thanks again.
Lynn
Thank you for including me in the passing of the two awards. It is so beautiful to see how the love and friendship continue to touch so many lives and bind us together in a love that will never end!
mary
Alice,
Thank you for thinking of me! That was very kind. I am happy to be your sistah for life!
Blessings,
Nicole
Hi Sistah!!
Thank you for your kind words, you are so deserving of this and more!
Let's continue to spread the sisterness around.
Hugz Lorie
Hi Alice,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words! I am glad to meet you. The songs and poems you have posted are very encouraging. Thanks for sharing with us.
The story behind Sharing the Love award is truly very touching. Thank God for what His love is able to do in our lives so that we may live for Him!
May God bless you too,
Nancie
Hi Alice:
I did find the lyrics...I also found one audio but it wasn't the same...
Hope you are having a great day...and thank you -I will look at the post you recommended.
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
Post a Comment