Friday, September 5, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

Debra from Sparrowgrass and Light has awarded me the Brillante Weblog Award. I feel very humble that she chose me as one of her receipients. Debra does a lot of photography which is absolutely beautiful especially the ones when she catches the light from the sun in the early morning hours and the light at sunset plus a lot of other things. Sometimes she has a story to tell about her pictures. I hope you will visit her at her two blogs by clicking on them above.

I am to pass this on to 7 others with links to their blogs. They can then pass the award to 7 others giving their links and a link back to the one who awarded you. You can get the award by right clicking on the picture, save it to My Pictures and then put it into your blog, sidebar or both. It's hard to choose because all of you have been so supportive to my family and I recently.

The following are those I would like to award this to for your love of God and obedience to His voice, your love of people and their needs.



16 comments:

Paula V said...

Thank you so much, Alice. I am honored and humbled. I truly appreciate your regular visits and comments on my blog.

I'll add your name on my side bar as a giver of this award to me.
Love,
Paula

Shirley Mary said...

Thank you so much for the honor of this very special award. But even more than the award I am SO HAPPY to see you back! I looked every day to see! There are many of us that so enjoy the poems, songs, etc that you bring. I know that God directs you and we are blessed!

Thanks again!

mary

Sharon said...

Alice,
Awwwww Thank You soooo much, I am truly humbled.
Hope Your eye is feeling much better.
Have a terrific weekend hugsss to you and your hubby
Love,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Alice,
Thank you so much for passing the Brillante Weblog award on to me.--I am so touched by your kindness.

I read about your husband's neices son' death--I am so very sorry for your family. Please know that I have prayed for them to experience the peace of our Father on this day.

I hope that your eye is healing well and that you will be able to see close up again soon.

I have to remark on your music on your blog--it is so peaceful and comforting. I like all kinds of music but my husbands favorite is the Gaithers.

you are a blessing Alice!
Kim from PA

Debra said...

Dear Alice,
Thank you for your kindness about my blogs!!!
I wish I did know about the background of that award, but I have no idea.
I sure hope you aren't reading too much and tiring your eye.
Love, Debra

Plant Lady said...

AliceE,

Thanks for the award! I am honored.

Plant Lady

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis!!
((( Hugz))).. I know you have gone through alot these past weeks and it is so much to take it all in. Just know my friend that you are loved by many including me *smile* and there are many prayers being lifted up to the throne room in behalf of you and your family. Thank you for thinking of me when passing out this award, you are a blessing to me as well..

Luv ya Lorie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Brilliante Weblog Award!

Thanks for stopping by when you did and checking up on me. I realize it's been some time since then, but I only just now read it. I've been all right, just a little out of sorts lately. First, I'd been sick with a bronchial infection, coupled with a urinary tract infection. After that, I just haven't quite been the same. Maybe it was the antibiotics. I don't know. This past week I've had really bad PMS. I've been in so much pain and I'm an emotional wreck. I can't even think straight to the point where I was even considering not blogging anymore (not that I've kept up with it, but at least it's there if I ever have anything else to say). Anyway, I'd appreciate your prayers. Thanks!

Have a blessed weekend.

Dale

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Alice you are so sweet. Wish I was closer to you I'd give you a big Hug.
What an encourager you are.
Thank you,
Lynn

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Alice!!
"Happy Sunday" Hope you are having a relaxful rest in the Lord!! Just wanted to say hello and give *U* a (((HUGZ))

Luv ya Lorie

Debra said...

Hi Alice,
No, I really wasn't wondering-I knew you'd do a post when you were ready, and you can use any picture of mine you want, at any time. I'm glad you like them. The credit for them goes to God, who lights my path...

I always love your comments. You're a wonderful friend.
Love, Debra

debrah said...

Good Moring Alice:
What a blessing you are to others. I pray that you have a blessed and peaceful week.
In His Love,
Debrah

Shirley Mary said...

Thanks for your visit.
You have probably heard about the prediction of Ike to hit the Gulf coast. We will be watching closely for right now it seems headed in our direction and too close for comfort!

I noticed little pink hearts when using the mouse. That is so neat!

mary

Anonymous said...

Hello, Alice. I was concerned about how you've been--you haven't posted much lately. Hope this finds you well and healthy!

Praying for you!

♥Susan

From the Heart said...

Susan, I'm so glad to hear from you. I have wondered the same about you. How are things going?
I think about you and pray for you often.

If you will go to Rachel's blog "Aqua Viva" you will find a post there about what has been happening in our lives. Also I had a cataract taken off my right eye last week which is going great.
When this one heals they will do the other eye. I've also had a bladder infection but that is getting better also. My husband twisted his back and has been in some pain but he is getting some help and beginning to feel better.

I will do a post later one about the things that have happened so be looking for it. I don't know when, I'm waiting on somethings that I need.

Please feel free to email me anytime.
God bless you and your family,
AliceE.

SKY4KAT said...

Alice,
A note to say that I will continue to pray for you and your family. I imagine that the surgery is going on right now. I pray for the skill and wisdom of all the medical personal that are taking care of this precious young lady. Keep us posted.
Love Katrina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors