Just a Word of Encouragement
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Almighty,
Shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1
God's Promise
Shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty."
Psalm 91:1
God's Promise
God didn't promise
days without pain,
days without pain,
laughter without sorrow
or sun without rain.
But God did promise
strength for the day,
comfort for the tears
and a light for the way,
And for all who believe
in His kingdom above,
He answers their faith
with everlasting love.
Author Unknown

Just wanted you to know that when the trials of life seem too heavy to bear, Jesus is always near, just turn toward Him and find that "...secret place of the Almighty". Enjoy the presence of and receive the healing touch of God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
This was taken from a card I did several years ago. I hope it will be a blessing to someone.





















Click 

23 comments:
Susan,
If you come here please go to my previous post. I left a message there for you.
AliceE.
Hi Alice:
What a great post...and what a great example of faith you are to us...I believe that God's Word tells us to look at those who are walking in faith and let them be an example to us...I am not sure where the scripture is located and obviously the words above are mine but that is what remained in my memory when I first read that scripture...we are read by the world and you are certainly an epistle of Jesus Christ...keep shining that light...Blessings to you and your family.
In His Love,
debrah
Alice,
Nice, We all have to be a example to others, I know I have others that look at me, watch me, wow I just thought about a song IIII LOVEEEE to sing it's called I'm not ashamed. I can get the whole church singing and praising this song. But it says I'm not ashamed to let you know, I want this light in me to show, I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ.
It's by the Newboys, if you want to look it up. I am sitting writing you this and I just had to turn it on and listen, bouncing in my seat, with a smile on my face.
So thank you for the post. :)
God Bless you my beautiful Sister
Sharon
Beautiful post! Thank you for the reminder of the power of God our Father's healing touch..three in one. Thanks for sharing one of your written cards with us all. I would like to read more of them! Blessings my friend!
Love,
Nicole
I wanted to add...you are a great friend and encouragement. How are things going with your family? Give me an update when you get a chance.
Thank you Alice for being concerned for me and my sweet friend!! I will continue to pray for your family... oh how this hurts my heart!! I am the mother of Twins and I can't imagine how this child feels... There is just no way to describe to anyone how close a bond twins have!! Mine have always been very close even though they are male and female.
This is so terrible!!
Alice,
You are an encouragement to so many! God bless!
Hope this finds you well?
Kim
Consider it done, my friend, and I will ask my prayer warrior friends to pray as well!!!
Thank you so much for being in agreement with me. You post was so encouraging and brought a smile to my face. I am so blessed to have such loving, caring women of GOD willing to stand in the Gap for me and with me. GOD bless you Alice!
Also, this morning GOD put on my heart to read Psalm 91 and here you have it posted along with an encouraging poem!!!! Now, I know GOD was truly speaking to me.
Thanks so much for obeying the voice of GOD!
LaTonya
Hey Sweet Friend, praying for you and your family tonight.
Blessings ~ Rachel
I just read your prayer request on Rachel's site. I am so sorry your family is going through a time of not just raining but pouring. I am praying for you my friend!!!!
Please know that you and your loved ones are being taken before our Heavenly Father!!!!
When I type these messages on your blog site I am overcome with love for you. I think it is because I can feel your love for others and our Father God. I believe you are a gem!!! Please know this today. I pray you feel this deep down and I pray that our Heavenly Father wraps His arms around you especially tonight and gives you a HUGE bear hug. You show so much love to so many and may you yourself feel loved today!!!
It's pretty incredible the love that I can feel while I'm at your site. God is present and I can tell. Your life in Christ is a testimony to His love for us!!!
Love,
Nicole
Great post! It is so comforting to know that when we don't understand what is going on in our lives, that He knows exactly what He is doing. He is Great & I love him! Bless you
Your Brother in Christ,
~Aaron
Dear Alice,
What a beautiful poem, and I did need it...I think God sent me here.
You are a blessing.
Much love, Debra
The poem is so fitting for today, Sept. 11th. My aunt died on 9/11, and though I hate what happened and how it literally changed the world we live in, it doesn't diminish the fact that God is still in control and He's always and forever sovereign.
I also want to thank you for your words of encouragement and your prayers. It means a lot to know that you and others care as much as you do. Please know that I will be praying for you as well.
By the way, I read "Reach out and Touch" and it did help a lot. I truly felt I am not alone. If anything I felt convicted for feeling the way I did. We're all in this together and can lift each other up in prayer. Thanks for directing me to that post.
I will definitely stay in touch with you, as well as the other sisters.
God bless you!
Dale
Alice..
This was a blessing to me.
I think when no one can find me, I am there in the secret places abiding with the Lord *smile*. Sometimes things can get so hectic, and so many things can overwhelm and consume us, but oh what Joy we have knowing we can hide under his wings and find peace, comfort, rest, and assurance there. I love your heart Alice, I love your spirit of caring, and compassion. I'm so glad I allowed the Lord to speak to me about writing and blogging, because I would never have met you if I didnt!! Please let me know about the prayer request I couldn't find it.
Luv ya Lorie
God Bless you Alice, I liked your latest blog, because it gives others encouragement. You are always encouraging others, I think thats your ministry. No I know thats your ministry, because you have encouraged me with your words today.
When times get hard we need to turn to Jesus. Like his word says in Mathew 11; 28-30. my Yoke is easy!
God Bless
OH ALICE, THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!
SHARON
Alice,
Always steady and ever ready and faithful with encouragement. Your poem from the card ministry was very nice.
Love,
Lynn
PS Thanks for the well wishes for vacation... 2 more days I will have the computer though. :)
Hello Alice!
Thanks for visiting me again!-I posted a picture of me & my mom & sisters at the Women of Faith Conference. It was such a blessed time together!
I read on Rachel's blog that your neices daughter is doing better--Praise the Lord!! When the patient makes food requests, you know that they are on their way to a full recovery!!
Thanks for visiting me!
Kim
Hi Alice-
Just dropping by to say Hi! I read one of the comments that said your niece is doing better-I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement.
In His Love,
Debrah
I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share you struggles or testimonies. Blessings...
OH ALICE, I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS... YOU JUST KEEP PRAYING THAT PRAY AND GOD WILL GIVE YOU BOTH THE WORDS AND THE OPPORTUNITY!!! THIS IS SOOOO HARD!!!
MY FRIEND THAT I ASKED YOU TO PRAY FOR, BARBARA, FOUND OUT LAST WED. THAT SHE HAS STAGE 4 COLON CANCER!!
THEY ARE SUCH SWEET PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE LORD, PLEASE KEEP BARBARA AND HER FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS!!
OKAY ALICE THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO, MY SISTER, EMAIL ME!
Technonana@gmail.com...
WE HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TO SHARE TO SHARE IT THOUGH THIS VENUE!!
LOVE YOU, AND THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND CONCERN!!!
SHARON
Post a Comment