Picture by permission of Debra
Joy Comes in the Morning
by Bill and Gloria Gaither
by Bill and Gloria Gaither
(This song is on my Playlist)
If you've knelt beside the rubble of an aching, broken heart,
When the things you gave your life to fell apart;
Your not the first to be acquainted with sorrow, grief or pain,
But the Master promised sunshine after the rain.
Hold on my child, joy comes in the morning,
Weeping only lasts for the night;
Hold on my child, joy comes in the morning
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight.
To invest your seed of trust in God in mountains you can't move,
You have risked your life on things you cannot prove;
But to give the things you cannot keep for what you cannot lose,
Is the way to find the joy God has for you.
Hold on my child, joy comes in the morning,
Weeping only lasts for the night;
Hold on my child, joy comes in the morning,
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight.
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight.
Just in sight.
Psalm 30:5 ".....weeping may endure
for a night but joy cometh in the morning."





















Click 

13 comments:
Beautiful words, and how we need them.
God is so wonderful.
Love, Debra
You have a gift for posting songs and words, thoughts that go straight to the heart of the matter.
I agree with Debra God is so Wonderful!
In His Love,
Debrah
These are beautiful song lyrics.
I also looked at the pictures I loved them all, I hope your week is going great for you. Always thinking about you, and praying for you. How is the family holding up?
God Bless you my sweet Alice
Love
Sharon
AliceE,
Hope you are doing well! It's been a while since I commented on your blog but I visit with you often.
I just love all the song lyrics - it's just like poetry for the soul!
Blessings,
Plant Lady
"But to give the things you cannot keep for what you cannot lose"
Isn't that truth!!! We spend so much time on the things of this world that will pass and not enough time on that which we can not lose!!
Wonderful song that I had not heard in years. Thank you Alice for your encouragement!
Be blessed today as you have blessed me and others!
Kim
Alice,
Thank you for your kind comments...You are such a blessing...you are so faithful...you also seem to have an ability to love not as the world does but as a reflection of how our Lord and Savior,Jesus, loves. Seeing beyond the flaws and into the heart...if I am right about you(and I think I am)...you overlook the flaws and look at the person Jesus sees...that is an amazingly awesome gift...
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
Hello Alice! I just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you a blessed week. Take care!
Love, Dale
Hello Alice,
I hope things are going good for you!! You have been in my thoughts and my prayers. I pray the Lord will bless you in all that you do.
Huggssss
Sharon :)
Just said a prayer for you Alice. Hope that you are having a good week.
Kim
Dropping by to say Hi...
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah
O-k my friend where are youuuuu?!!
You have not been on in a while, I am thinking about you, and check your post everyday looking for you!
I pray that you are ok.
Love Ya Always
Sharon
Alice,
I have missed you! Hope you are doing okay!!! Thinking and praying for you!
Love,
Nicole
Nice blog page, Alice; keep up the good work.Music really nice.
Carolyn C.
Post a Comment