Friday, September 19, 2008

Through It All


Through it All
by Andrea Crouch

I've had many tears and sorrows, I've had questions for tomorrow.
There've been times I didn't know right from wrong.
But in every situation, God gave blessed consolation
that my trials come to only make me strong.

I've been to lots of places, And I've seen a lot of faces,
There've been times I felt so all alone. But in my lonely hours
yes, those preciouse lonely hours Jesus let me know
that I was His own.


I thank God for the mountains and I thank Him for the valleys,
I thank Him for the storms He's brought me through. For if I'd
never had a problem, I wouldn't know that He could solve them,
I'd never know what faith in God could do.


Chorus
Through it all, Through it all, Oh, I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God. Through it all, Through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His Word.


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own
understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He
shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

This is another one of my cards that I sent to people
who were chronically ill or terminally ill.









6 comments:

debrah said...

Amen and Amen! Thank you Alice for posting this-you are such an encourager...what a blessing your card ministry must have been to those who were recipients of the love and affection the Lord has placed in your heart for others...and that ministry is still blessing us today through your blog...
Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Alice,
This is a song My husband and I used along with our testimony when we traveled around to different places to sing and share the gospel. Oh what memories it brings back to us both.
Yes! through it all we have learned to trust in Jesus!!! Amen

Hugz Lorie

Sharon said...

Very nice Alice. This is a great song. Trusting in Jesus, so easy for some of us, but I know alot of people still struggle with this.

How is your eye doing?? Hope things are going great for you, I have noticed you seem to be doing so much more writing and visiting other sites now, blessing so many people, so awesome.
God Bless you my sister, my friend in Christ
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm so grateful that God made our paths cross. You're such an encourager.

I finally created a short slide show of some of my family (including my Snoopys!), so please stop by. And thanks again for being a great sister in Christ.

God bless you!

Dale

Debra said...

I agree with Sharon, you are a blessing to so many people-me too!
Great song, and so true!
Love, Debra

debrah said...

Hi Alice,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your kind words of encouragement.
Be Blessed
In His Love,
Debrah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors