
To my precious "Sistah" Lorie at Encouragement From My Heart, I wish to say, "Thank You", from the bottom of my heart for these two awards. You are truly a wonderful friend to have. If you have not visited her blog just click on Encouragement From My Heart above and read her writings and poems that she has written. You will not be diappointed.
I wish to pass these two awards to Dale, Kim, Lynn, Sharon-Technonana, and anyone else who visits my blog and have not already received these two awards. As Lorie stated (and I quote),"always remember as long as we have the Lord and each other, we will never walk alone".





















Click 

10 comments:
Thanks!!! AliceE.
I pray you are doing better... glad to see you are able to post!!!
I am happy to accept these awards and will post them soon!!
There is much happening in the family and Nana, may just have to do some rescueing for a few days... so I don't know when I will have time to post again!!
May God Bless you richly for all you are and DO!!!
Love You!!
Sharon
Alice,
You are such a sweetie and a good bloggy friend. I love your new picture--I can see your face much better. Hope this finds you well.
And...it took my Jordan several times to pass his permit (I won't share how many times--he is embarrassed). It is a difficult test and we should be glad that they make it hard--we don't want them on the road before they are ready!
blesssings and many hugs to you!
Kim
Alice,
Would you please e-mail me with directions how to put the awards on my blog?
henchicks@verizon.net
Thanks
Kim
Hey Alice:
I love your picture! hope all is well with you...
In His Love,
Debrah
I visited the team sarah site and there was a prayer request (I believe it was on the prayer warrior group)
Anyway the request is that we pray ps.27 everyday until the election for Sarah Palin and request that others who are praying for Sarah will do the same...I am going to copy and paste this so I don't have to keep typing...
In His Love,
Debrah
Alice
Thank you so much. You are so sweet and have such a gift for picking out encouraging words whether your own, in a card or a song. God Says you will know them by their fruit - your fruit is real good.
(And you gave them to me on my Birthday - 45 - ) :)
Love ya,
Lynn
PS Very nice Picture of a very beautiful lady
Alice,
You're the best! You so lifted me up today. I don't check for comments often, but something (or Someone) told me to check and there you were! :) Thank you so much. And I love your pic! You're as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside.
Blessings and hugs to you!
Dale
Hi Sis..
Thank *U* for kind words. you are so deserving of these awards. You are an inspiration to me and you have been through so much, but you always come through shining ever so brightly in the Glory of God's heavenly light that surrounds you as I look at your face.
Hugz Lorie
It's so nice when people brighten our day's isn't it!!
Have a beautiful day
Huggss
Sharon
Hi Alice!
You must think I'm in hibernation...sorry it's been so long!
I have thought of you often. I love your new picture, and you are very pretty.
You are a real encourager-I'm always blessed by your comments and posts.
I love you.
Debra
Hi Alice:
I believe the program I mentioned was Lou Engle Call Rally(CA)...Lou has been praying and fasting for our nation for many years..he had involved the youth in a way that I have not seen in a long long time.
He and other are on a 40 day fast and prayer for our nation I believe it ends nov 2. Lou stands for life and traditional marriage.
I believe the rally will be on God tv... which you can also view online...I believe this link should get you started...I think they will have a lot of programming concerning the election...the only one I am at all familiar with is Lou Engle
here's the link
http://www.god.tv/homepage?region=46
Post a Comment