May God always be Your Guide
God Will Point the WayOften a problem arises,
Creating havoc in our life.
We can't seem to get our act together,
Confused from all the strife.
Storm clouds look like giant tornadoes,
Leaving our thoughts whirling to and fro.
As fears and doubts accumulate,
Our sorrows grow and grow!
At such times we must remember
God can meet our every need.
Get busy digging up the ground.
For God will provide each tiny seed!
Don't be afraid to simply trust God
No matter what shape you're in;
He comforts and delivers
And offers mercy for each sin.
God will point the way, my friend,
and turn crisis into calm.
If we utter prayers in faith-
He'll supply the healing balm.
by Linda C. Grazulis
May the Lord who is your
source of strength, be always
at your side. May He fill
your heart with faith in
Him and be your loving guide.





















Click 

10 comments:
Amen! Alice you always have such a good and encouraging word.
In His Love,
Debrah
I thank God that He is my source of strength... and always at my side. How could we get through the day without Him??
What a encouraging word, I am so happy that he never will leave me, nor forsake me.
Blessings
Sharon
Thank you dear friend..
I needed this today and it was so uplifting and encouraging to my soul , along with the beautiful song that was playing.
Hugz Lorie
Alice,
Again...you have encouraged me as I face the new week.
blessings my friend,
Kim
Hi Alice,
Thank you for encouraging words. Your blog is so sweet and peaceful.
I hope you are still feeling good.
I agree about the prayer language you wrote about. You sound like a real warrior!
Love, Debra
hello Alice God has pointed the way for me. thanks for your prayers.
Hi Alice:
Thank you so much for your words of comfort...I especially appreciate the scriptures that say we don't need to worry about 'WHAT' we will say. I agree we need to be in God's word. Thank you for sharing God's word with me. Isn't it marvelous that God has an answer, that God is the answer for whatever we are facing. I pray the joy and the peace of the Lord for all who love the Lord. I pray that all who do not yet to know Him will come to know how much, how deep God's love is toward them. I pray they come to know that all who come to Him through Jesus Christ will receive eternal salvation. I pray that we make ourselves available and depend on the scriptures you shared that the Holy Spirit would show us what to say. Thank you again and again for sharing the truth of God's word.
In His Love,
Debrah
Alice
You have a great gift of picking out such encouraging words.
Blessings,
Lynn
Thank you Alice for much needed words of encouragement. Rich Blessings to you!
Post a Comment