I received two awards from one of my special blogging friends, Sharon-Techno-Nana. The funny thing is that the awards, though they are called by different names, are essentially the same award but Sharon received each one from different friends on the same day. I feel humbled to be blessed with these awards from Sharon. Be sure to check out her blog, she is a very special person who has a way of taking care of everyone's needs. This, to me, was a special blessing from God as I really needed a spiritual uplift.
These awards focus not on the glory or fanfare of the blog, but on the proximity of blogging, through the nearness in time, space, and relationships. This kind of blogger seeks to be and find friends. She is not self-seeking, but her intent is to reach out to others. The hope is that even more friendships will be propagated and enjoyed
This award must be passed on to eight more bloggers and this text cleverly written into the message, as the awards are passed on. I would like to pass these two awards to Dale, Debra, Deborah, Kim, Lorie, Lynn, Nicole, and Sharon Hurley.
If you will visit each of these bloggers you will be blessed and find encouragement in their post (I know I do). And as the intent of these awards ... you will find a friend.





















Click 

12 comments:
Awwww I am humbled thank you Alice, this means alot to me.
It has lifted my spirits. I love your new site it is very pretty. And Thank You for the comment on the pictures, don't ya just love them, I did too.
Blessings, Love
Sharon
Thank you my friend! I haven't seen your new blog yet, but I'll go there next. I hope it's okay if I don't do 8 people, as I pass on this award...but I am blessed by it, and very blessed by you. It's amazing what we can do for each other through the computer. I think it's wonderful to use this medium for God's glory. I hope we will always have this freedom.
Thank you again, Alice!
Love, Debra
All of you are very welcome. You are all very special to me.
AliceE.
Congratulations Alice! You certainly deserve these friendship awards. God Bless!
Alice
Thank you so much! You would be one that I would choose. You've been such an encourager to me and many many others. God Bless you my friend.
Love,
Lynn
Hi Alice...I thought I posted a comment here yesterday(right below edie)...thank you so much for thinking of me and I agree with lynn and many others that you are the one who would first come to mind as someone who should receive these awards...you are truly a blessing to others.
In His Love,
Debrah
Hi Alice..
the song I posted was called My Kind of Town Chicago Is...is from a film called Robin and the Seven Hoods...it starred Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin and Bing Crosby...
In His Love,
Debrah
Hi Alice
Yes its been months since I've blogged to you and anyone...I wish I could just not work so that I could blog everyone. You and Lynn are so diligent on blogging that I'm surprised anyone visits me anymore!!
It can be heart breaking when you once had 22 comments on your blogs and now I get maybe one or two. Its nobodys fault except my inability to blog when I have to work, do my art to try and sell for the holidays, so that is my other job.
If you could lead anyone to my 2 blogs I would love it. Alice I need friends right now so badly. I've been through the counseling yet I have no one except you and Lynne to talk to. The others I can't seem to find their blog addresses or e-mails. I have another e-mail too. Its donnasfineart@gmail.com
Were you able to go onto my blog where I am trying to sell my work? I also lost my art lessons, no one wanted to pay me. They think because they are having a hard time I would give them a break....yet God is so good. I know He is going to work a miracle so that I can get gifts for the girls. Their birthday is 4 days before Christmas. Right now we have nothing to show but God knows where that money will be coming from. He promised to give us what we need.
I am going to write a post right now so I hope to see you later.
I love your blog and how you are so giving to others also.
Love Donna
Congratulations on your award. I don't know you very well..yet but I can say that your comments are always warm and heart felt. God bless you and may you continue to reach out, offer encouragement showing the love of God being a friend to the sometimes otherwise friendless.
Blessings!
Shanita
Great points.
Hi Sis..
(((Hugz))) I wish you were close enough for me to visit. I told my hubby Larry I wish I could sit and have a cup of tea and just talk with Alice *smile*. Thank you always thinking of me..
Luv ya Lorie
Post a Comment