
This ScriptureTine Tag just fits for me right now. This post is to give God Glory and to thank Him for once again taking care of me. Recently I had to be examined for some insurance and was turned down because of elevated liver functions. I had been having some severe pain in that area before that test was done. When the results were sent to me I decided it was time to pray and take authority over whatever the enemy was attacking me with and the pain stopped. My doctor ordered blood tests this past Monday and an ultrasound of my liver on Thursday. Both were normal. To God be the glory. Today I went back to have my cholesterol checked and those levels were higher than the insurance company's but the medicine the doctor gave me is a very low dosage (20 mg) once a day so they can't be all that bad. God has done so much for me over the past 9 year's, I can never praise Him enough. To God be the glory.























Click 

7 comments:
Praising God with you, my Friend!!
Love,
Sharon
Glad to hear your test came out well! Praise God!
Take care of yourself.
Plant Lady
To God be the Glory!! So glad to hear He's watching over your health Alice. :)
Amen and yes Alice To God be the Glory!!! Praising with you!
"O Lord my God, My friend has called to You for help and you healed her."
Psalm 30:2
Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and there is nothing too difficult for You. So I bring My friend Alice before You now, and ask that You would touch her with Your almighty power. Your word says that "You hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry." Hear My friend now, as she cries out to You and answer her in this time of need.
Touch her body Lord, with the strength she needs to fight this condition that she may recover quickly. Your Word declares that it's by Your stripes that we are healed, so I take hold of that promise for My friend Alice right now, and I proclaim Your provision for her healing. Let Your peace overshadow her, and Your presence be her comfort at this time. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, Amen!
Alice,
It is exciting to hear of how good God is. I love how you are not afraid to attack the devil and pray against him! Thank you so much for your prayers for my family!!!
Love, Debra
Oh Dear Alice, I am so glad the tests on your liver were fine. The cholesterol can be taken care of so much easier than major problems with the liver. As you said, "To God be the glory"!
Love and God bless you dear Alice,
Sharon
I love how you are giving God the glory for taking care of you Alice!
whooHoOoo
Holykisses,
lea
Post a Comment