patiently for Him." Psalm 37:7
Sometimes I ask the question,
"My Lord, is this your will?"
It's then I hear you answer me,
"My Precious Child...be still"
Sometimes I feel frustrated,
Cause I think I know what's best,
It's then I hear you say to me,
"My Busy Child... just rest."
"I know the plans I have for you,
The wondrous things you'll see;
If you can just be patient, Child,
And put your trust in me.
I've plans to draw you closer.
I've plans to help you grow.
There's much I do you cannot see
And much you do not know.
But know this, Child... I LOVE YOU.
You are Precious unto Me.
Before I formed you in the womb,
I planned your destiny.
I've something very special
I hope for you to learn.
The gift's I wish to give to you
Are gifts you cannot earn.
They come without a price tag,
But not without a cost;
At Calvary, I gave Myself,
So You would not be lost.
Rest, Child, and do not weary
Of doing what is good.
I promise I'll come back for you
Just like I said I would.
Your name is written on my palm,
I never could forget;
Therefore, do not be discouraged when
My answer is... "Not Yet"
Author Unknown
"My Lord, is this your will?"
It's then I hear you answer me,
"My Precious Child...be still"
Sometimes I feel frustrated,
Cause I think I know what's best,
It's then I hear you say to me,
"My Busy Child... just rest."
"I know the plans I have for you,
The wondrous things you'll see;
If you can just be patient, Child,
And put your trust in me.
I've plans to draw you closer.
I've plans to help you grow.
There's much I do you cannot see
And much you do not know.
But know this, Child... I LOVE YOU.
You are Precious unto Me.
Before I formed you in the womb,
I planned your destiny.
I've something very special
I hope for you to learn.
The gift's I wish to give to you
Are gifts you cannot earn.
They come without a price tag,
But not without a cost;
At Calvary, I gave Myself,
So You would not be lost.
Rest, Child, and do not weary
Of doing what is good.
I promise I'll come back for you
Just like I said I would.
Your name is written on my palm,
I never could forget;
Therefore, do not be discouraged when
My answer is... "Not Yet"
Author Unknown
























Click 

11 comments:
Thank you SO much for blessing me by visiting my blog and giving me this great opportunity to visit your blog. Your post today is packed full of great love and truth from the Fathers heart straight to mine. Thank you for sharing Jesus with the world. You will be blessed for blessing others!
Alice,
Very nice poem packed full of His love for us. Have a super blessed Day.
Hugs and Loves,
Lynn
If this ends up being a dup I am sorry the first comment didn't show.
xo
How exquisitely lovely your blog site is...you certainly deserve all the awards you have received!
blessings to you,
marcy
I love this poem!!! It reminds me of how our timing is not usually God's timing. To us it seems like eternity, but to Him it is such a short time. Love ya!
Nicole
It's all about being patient and waiting on Him isn't it Alice?
Patience is NOT one of my finer qualities! :)
have a blessed day!
Kim
Good morning, Alice! I'm so glad I stopped by this morning. Pausing and being still and waiting on the Lord is something I needed to hear! Once again you are His messenger. Hope you are having a wonderful day.
It's so hard to be still sometimes...
Thanks for posting this. It is beautiful and very timely:)
Blessings, Heaven
Thanks for this Alice. I really needed it right now. Seems He's always telling me to be still. :)
God bless!
Hey Sis,
((Hugz))) I will surely say a prayer for your husband, and please say one for mine as well. He was at a church picnic and accidently tripped and hurt his knee really bad. I need to take him to the Doctor tomorrow hopefully it's not disloctaed.
Luv Ya Lorie
Thank you for this wonderful post!! I love it when God reminds me that I am not in control!! Then I can sit back relax and breath!!
That was really a beautiful poem, I can feel the Love He's always telling me stop squirming and just be still~~~rest!
Relaxxxxx God is in Control! This is such a hard lesson for some of us, because we still haven't conquered the patience. :) Amen
Enjoyed the post thanks
Have a beautiful and blessed day :)
Post a Comment