Thursday, March 19, 2009

His Light Shines Award

Thanks to Sharon, God's Child for this beautiful award. My desire has always been that God's Light would shine through this blog. Sharon was one of the first of many ladies I met when I first started my blog. I can't believe it will soon be a year. If you have never visited her blog I hope you will go by and say "Hi" to her. She has a wonderful anointing that God has placed on her and writes from her heart.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I would like to pass this award to the following Debra at Sparrowglass, Deborah at Little Ripples in the Stream, Edie at Rich Gifts, Lorie (Joyful Sister) at Encouragement From My Heart, Plant Lady at Plant Lady's Ponderings, Sharon at Techno-Nanna, Shanita at By His Stripes We are Healed, and Teri - His Daughter at A View From the Mountain Top. These ladies are very deserving of this award because when you read their writings HIS LIGHT SHINES. If you have never visited their blogs, I hope you will go by and introduce yourself. You will come away very blessed.

8 comments:

Edie said...

Hi Alice!! You certainly deserve this award. You are always shining His light. Thanks so much for passing this along. I really do appreciate it! God bless!!

Did you get your scrollbar working properly? All looks fine from my computer.

debrah said...

Alice I agree with Edie you are always shining the light. Thank you so much for all your encouragement.

Technonana said...

Thanks Alice, You Deserve this award for the Sweet Spirit of friendship that exhibit to all of us!!
Love You,
Sharon

Mar said...

Alice,
I really like the kind of vessel you are. Not one that brings attention to yourself, but you allow the LIGHT of our Lord to shine thru you. There are all kinds of switches on your blog that the rest of us can "turn on" and see clearly some message from the Lord straight to us. What a blessing. Congratulations!

Sharon said...

You've received an award you surely deserve :) I agree, Sharon does have a lovely blog with so much good news to share with all of us.
Congratulations on your newest award!
Sharon

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

You are a kind word for a battered warrior today :-)

My 22 year old son was miraculously spared death last night. His car was so badly totaled that they thought he was down in the woods somewhere lying dead. He was out of the car walking down the road with some cuts to his arm trying to flag peole down when he heard the ambulance back down the road.

Satan has desperately tried to beat me down...but GOD is using it for HIS glory and good. Continue praying and thank you for your award. You deserve it more than anyone.

Love and blessings,
Teri

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Alice..
(((Hugz))) My sweet sistah, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly deserve this award, it describes you and yoyur beautiful light and spirit that shines so radiantly for our Father. How are you doing??? Continued prayers for his healing touch upon you my friend.

Luv ya Lorie

Sharon said...

Thank You and You deserve the Award!
Be Blessed

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors