Use the code below to place on your sidebar. Need Help? Click Here
A special "thank you" to Edie at RichGifts, Graphics and Blog Design for making me a button. Once again she has outdone herself. She has such a sweet spirit and knowledge of just what you want. If you have not visited her blog I hope you will stop by and say "hi" to her. If you would like to put my button on your sidebar, you are welcome to do so. If you have a button, let me know and I will be glad to put it on my sidebar as well.
























Click 

7 comments:
Dear Heavenly Father thank You for being a God who is mighty and Sovereign and Holy and most of all approachable. Thank You for hearing our hearts, truly listening to our requests. I lift up Alice and her husband to You. I pray Father for relief from pain, comfort and perserverance to endure this pain. Only You can relieve and take this away, I pray Your Holy and perfect will, knowing You will bring glory to Your kingdom in this very situation. We love You Lord-Amen
Dear Alice,
I am wondering what is wrong? are you sick? I have missed something, as I can see by the above prayer. I do pray for you every day though.
I stopped my blog "Light" because Edie wanted some photos so I started a blog just for her to use. I felt that 5 blogs would be too many-since I seem to have a hard time keeping up with the ones I have! I wanted to tell you again how sweet you were to award me...I really don't deserve any awards-I just bumble along. I think there is a lot of Mr.Ed in me.
I love you.
Debra
Don't sell yourself short, you are a very deserving person, but I do understand about the awards. It does take a lot of time and sometimes I run out of people also.
My husband is having problems with his back, but he is getting better and hopefully he won't have to have surgery. He does have some degeneration but our God is all powerful and I know He will heal him. He also had some problems with an infection on top of his left toe which he was given an antibiotic for. He also had an ingrown toenail on the same foot and the dr. went ahead and cut out the nail and put a laser to it so it won't come back. His face had cleared up from the Roseah, but the antibiotic reacted on him and caused his face to be real red and start breaking out again. He was having a reaction to the antibiotic and the antibiotic for the Roseah didn't work because it is in the same family. He started using Proactiv and it cleared up. When he got all the antibiotic out of his system his face cleared up again. To God be the glory.
I am doing fine.
Thanks for asking and for your prayers. We always need those.
Blessings,
AliceE.
Will pray for your hubby-sounds like an awful bout with pills...love you. Debra
Alice I will also keep your husband in my prayers. I love your button!
Edie is an amazingly talented lady.
And you my friend are an amazing encourager in the Lord. Be Blessed.
In His Love,
Debrah
Prayin for your hubby too Alice.
I put your HEART on my sidebar today.
Have a beautiful weekend!
Holykisses,
Lea
Aww Alice you are so sweet. I'm just sure you have the gift of encouragement. You are always doing something to lift up others. Thank you.
I'm so sorry I haven't been by. I thought I left a comment here yesterday to wish you a happy Easter but I don't see it. hmmm, :o
Happy Blogoversary to you too! I sure am missing a lot these days. :)
May your celebration of the RISEN LORD be abundantly blessed!
Much Love!
Post a Comment