Wednesday, March 11, 2009

II Divo "Amazing Grace"

The following video was sent to me by email. I tried to find out the background of the singers but the only thing I found was that they are from the UK. "Amazing Grace" is another one of my favorite songs and I really liked the way these men sing it. You might want to turn my Playlist off before starting this video. To God be the glory for "His Amazing Grace." PS 3/12/09 - This may take a few minutes to load at least it does on my computer (I need more memory). Also I have a prayer request. The wife of one of my cousins has had a light heart attack and needs prayer. If you would add her and her husband to your prayer list I would appreciate it. Her name is Carol. Thanks for your prayers for Carol. She went home the next day and is doing fine. YouTube took the embedded code off the video at someone's request. I found another place that looked like a cover and it had the HTML code so I copied it and put it in place of the video. Sorry to have to do this but didn't know what else to do.




10 comments:

debrah said...

Alice
Will keep your friend and husband in my prayers. Thank you for posting this video. Yes His Amazing Grace is precious! Alice listening to this video it is as if the saints throughout the ages are singing of His Amazing Grace!
In His Love,
Be Blessed,
Debrah

Leaon Mary said...

Alice I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHMYGOSH... THEY ARE WONDERFUL...
THE SONG also one of my favs!
I'm happy you shared this!!!
HOlykisses,
Lea

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful Alice :)
Thank you so much for sharing this today :)
Love
Sharon

Mar said...

Alice, I agree with Debra. The backdrop and the accoustics made me think of the saints thru the ages joining in singing. Just lovely and so worshipful. I shall share it with my husband tomorrow in our quiet time. Thanks so much for the blessing!

Edie said...

This was great Alice. I love this song anyway but also I love the bagpipes. Thanks for sharing. I have lifted your friend up in prayer.

Debra said...

I've added Carol to my list.
Love, Debra

Anonymous said...

Alice,

This is beautiful!! I love the bagpipes too!!

Hope Carol is recovering well.

hugs,
Kim

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Alice!
Just droppin in and sayin HOWDY!
Hope you're havin a great night!
Holykisses,
L

Sharon said...

Oh my this is absolutely beautiful, I love bag pipes.
I pray all is well with Carol.
This is a great share alice.
Have a beautiful and blessed day!

Heyyyy I have something for you on my blog :) Look on the rightside of page!

debrah said...

Hi Alice:
Have a blessed week. Just noticed the picture frame on your site...about God being in control?
It seems that every blog I visit today that the Lord has something to say to me. I'd be wise to listen to what He has to say.
Be Blessed
In His Love,
Debrah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors