Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Because He Lives

This song is on my Playlist.

He Lives.





5 comments:

Sharon said...

Amennnnn Yes He Lives! This is a beautiful song. Now I will sing this all day :) I love it!

I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Easter
God Bless

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Alice!

I love this song and some of the words in it really stand out for me today!

I LOVE the picture of MY ALICE IN WONDERLAND today! Thank you so much... I'll be so happy to see your smilin face everyday!
Holykisses,
OUR REDEEMER LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Keep Praising Him my friend!! He is sooo Worthy Amen! It's a good day, because we have Jesus in our life! I pray you and your husband have a Great Resurrection Sunday!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Happy Easter!

He is risen.

He lives.

Heaven said...

Alice, have a wonderful Easter!

Blessings, Heaven

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors