Now I have the honor to pass this award to 5 other bloggers who have been very meaningful in my life and I truly feel they have a heart of "Gold". The ones I wish to pass this award to are Edie at Rich Gifts, Lorie at Encouragement From My Heart, Lea at Shabby Olde Potting Shed, Lynn at Living for the Master, Mar at Mar's Mornings, Nicole at Living My Life On Purpose, and Sharon at God's Child. I hope you will visit each of the above and leave them a comment, especially if you've never been to their blog.
You are to pass the "Golden Heart Award" to 5 blogs that have been meaningful to you (you will note that I chose more than 5 as did Sarah) and leave them a note to visit your blog to let them know you have something for them. Also, mention who gave the award to you and invite your readers to visit that person's site, leave a comment about any post, and follow their blog if you feel led to. Include the picture of the award in your blog so they can forward it on to others. If you have any questions just let me know.






















Click 

8 comments:
Hi Miss Alice,
Congratulations on your award. You DO have a heart of GOLD, and I want to thank you from thee bottom of my shabbyole heart for thinking of me!
You bless me so much Alice, and I'm so thankful to have met you!!!!!
Your words of encouragement to me today meant so very much. Thank you for sharing your angel mother story as well.
You are a true blessing.
Holykisses!
xoxoxoxox
Lea
HI Sis...
Happy Mother's Day, I was thinking of you and and as soon as I could get here I wanted to give you a hugz on this special day. Thanks for being such a great big sister in Christ!!! you have such wisdom and so much love to offer. You are a mighty prayers warrior, thank you for always praying for me and my health, and family too. Thank you for the sweet surprise what a wonderful award..
Luv ya Lorie
Aw Alice, you certainly deserve this award. You truely have a huge heart of gold.
Thank you so much for honoring me by passing it on to me too. You are always a blessing to me and others.
Much love to you.
Congratulations. You always have such encouraging things to say.
God bless,
Kelly
Alice
Thank you so much you are so sweet. I am honored.
Lynn
Congrats on recieving a blogging award. I enjoy your comments on my blog as they are very helpful and full of wisdom!
Thank you for blessing me by passing on this award!
Alice, you are so kind and deserve any award that comes your way. Im humbled that you send such an award on to me, too. Gee, my blog is just a simple one, but if it blesses even ONE person, then I am glad. Ive been away for the last two weeks and missed my regular internet time. Glad to be back on board....
Love in Jesus,
Mar
Alice thankkkkkkkk you so much for thinking of me and you definietly have a heart of Gold. Sorry I was so busy with the house and stuff just noooo time to get on puter, and by the time evening came I was so exhausted. I can say I slept sooooooo good.
Thanks again my friend!
Huggggssss and Blessings
Post a Comment