Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Pair of Hands

This video was sent to me by one of my cousins. It was so inspiring I wanted to share it with all of you. (Be sure to turn my Playlist off located on the left sidebar.)

9 comments:

Mar said...

Good morning Alice,

Hope you didnt have any of the bad storms last night. We were so thankful to not since it was predicted all around us.

That is a powerful video! How can we not be deeply moved as we think about our dear Savior's loving, powerful hands! Wonderful. Hope you are doing well and having a lovely day. Love, Mar

Sharon said...

This is a wonderful video, I was so touched by it.
I think about you everyday, especially when I hear the news and weather, you have had alot of rain, and storms your way. I am praying that all will calm down soon!

I want to say a Very Special Happy Mothers Day to YOU!
Huggggsss and Love sent your way!

Nicole said...

Amen to this song! I am thankful it was God's pair of hands that made our world!

I want to second Sharon and say Happy Mother's Day!

Love to you this day!

Nicole

Sharon said...

Yes my friend you may have the picture :) always!

Going on vacation this coming week, (painting the house) hahaha
chat soon

On Purpose said...

Thankful for His great big Mighty Hands!

Anonymous said...

Hello my Sister!

Been meaning to stop by and say hello. I saw the videos you posted, "One Pair Of Hands" as well as the little girl singing "The Lord's Prayer", and was so blessed by them both. Thanks for sharing them. I'm doing all right. God is working in my life and I'm ever so grateful that He is. Can use some prayer. :)
Alice, you hold a special place in my heart and I want to wish you a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day. Love you!

Kelly L said...

Beautiful... I love pictures and music like this.

Love,
kelly

Edie said...

I loved this Alice! Thank you so much for sharing it.

Been missing you. Much love my friend!

Edie said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day! Love you my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors