Happy Birthday to our grandson who will be 16 on Sunday, May 24th. Wishing you the best for many years to come. We love you very much, especially your faith in God. With all our love, Mommaw and Poppaw.
GOTCHA 🐾 PRAISE
1 week ago
Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
7 comments:
Alice, What a lovely greeting for your "favorite grandson!" Now I think I know you well enough to know that if he is your favorite, then he is your ONLY grandson! I know he must enjoy the love of a very devoted and loving Mommaw. The teenage years. Oh boy......
Hi Alice- I agree with Mar this is a lovely way to say Happy Birthday to your grandson. Hope he has a blessed birthday.
What a beautiful way to say you love your grandson. I love the way you make your blog so inviting!
Love and Blessings to You.
Kelly
Happy Birthday to your grandson!!!
Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Also, I love the pendant on your side bar that reminds me that God is in control. I really needed that reminder tonight as some interesting things happened today with family, BUT I do know that He is in control and the only ONE who can change anything or anyone. Praise you Jesus.
In Him,
Nicole
Happy Birthday from me too!! Mmmm save me a piece of cake please. lol.
May God Bless him with many more!!
Hi Alice,
Thanks for your care in stopping by my blog to see if I'm okay. Yes, I am still having a little bit of pain, but generally speaking, I am well! My computer's been down for the count for a few days, though, hence the delay in my response. Nothing my clever techie husband couldn't fix though!
I'm hoping to get another blog post up very soon- I've been at our church's women's conference on the weekend, so there's plenty to tell about!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers sister!
Lots of love, Juliet.
Post a Comment