The following song by Bill Gaither and Tanya Goodman Sykes, "Going Home" is in memory of Kayleigh Freeman (you can click on her name) and a long time friend, Lucille Hudson. My husband was asked to sing this song and "In the Garden" at my friend's funeral. Kayleigh was 11 months old and my friend was 82. Both of these have touched my life and their services were on the same Sunday. You will want to turn My Playlist off (on the left sidebar) to hear this song.
GOTCHA 🐾 PRAISE
1 week ago























Click 

6 comments:
I will be praying for the family and friends who are also grieving for the loss of your dear precious friends.
Alice, Your blog is very pretty. The music is soothing - I can get an understanding of who you are from just being here. I'm glad I know you! We've been friends about a year now.
Much love to you,
Debra
You have such a lovely blog, and I love the sweet, and precious, spirit that resonates from this place. God bless you!
(I found you via my friend Sarah at "God's Not Finished With Us Yet." I've peeked in quietly before, but don't think I've ever commented. Blessings to you....)
Alice I am praying for you right now and I know He is taking care of you. You are His beautiful daughter and He loves and adores you. Rest in Him.
What a sweet tribute. I'm so glad that Kayleigh touched your life also!!! What a sweet precious baby that God brought into this world to teach us all something.
Love,
Nicole
Hey there Miss Alice,
~Going Home~
My deepest sympathy for your loss, and I too will be praying for these families.
I keep thinking of your song: Going Home. The morning my angel Mother went to heaven, she was very agitated and said she wanted to GO HOME. At the time, I thought she was just confused. But now I know* SHE WANTED TO GO HOME HOME.
My heart longs for home as well.
Love ya,
Lea
Post a Comment