All of the plants came from the basket in small cups on the right side of the chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
6 comments:
What a blessing to have twin plants in your indoor garden, Alice! How lovely and how wonderfully healthy to have green plants growing inside. Of course a lady like you would have to have a garden of her own. God bless you especially today.
Fondly,
Mar
What fine youngins you have there Alice! You have a very green thumb!
Did you get your computer fixed?!
I read the verses you gave me.
Today, I put my armour on and i think i'll sleep in it. ;)
Holykisses,
Lea
Love the pictures of your plants. We are not able to have plants in our house because our cat would eat them. I need to do more research on which ones would be healthy enough that if he ate a few leaves it wouldn't harm him. Maybe you know?
I do know about Kayleigh. Thanks for making sure that I did know.
Hope you have a very blessed weekend!!!
Love,
Nicole
You have beautiful plants Alice. You have quite a green thumb. I have discovered that I do much better with outdoor plants than indoor.
Blessings to you friend.
Beautiful.. The blooms are incredible
Kelly
Look at that green thumb you have they are so beautiful!
so healthy and rich looking. I don't have any plants in my house except artificial, and I just love those. :)
But outside now I have all kinds and just love those too. I have all kinds of fruit trees and ferns all around our fish pond.
Well we got the front of the house painted, we will have to work on the back of the house this weekend, we ran out of time and finally we have gotten rain, so that too slowed things down a bit. but thats ok we needed the breaks towards the end of the day anyways. It came out beautiful! Shocking though, but beautiful.
Gotta go have a beautiful and blessed day :)
Post a Comment