Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Plan for You

A Plan for You

Who walks with Christ need never fear,
For His strong arm is ever near,
He's there to lift you when you fall,
And He listens for each loved one's call.

Who can doubt His tender care,
For can't you feel His presence there?
The love that suffered on the cross,
Will minimize your every loss.

He placed you in this wondrous world,
Trees, and grass, and flowers dew-pearled,
And He Who heeds the sparrows' fall,
Will not abandon you at all

His highest creation, you a man
Are at the center of His Plan;
He's watched mankind for a million years,
Held his hand, and dried his tears.

He gives you joy for every pain,
And sends sunshine after rain;
He died so you could conquer sin,
With a plan for Eternal Life to win.

If you sang His praise a million years,
And shed a million grateful tears,
The debt you owe could not be paid,
He only asks you walk with Him - unafraid.
by W. R. Goodman

"For I know the plans I
have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to give you hope
and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


So trust in Him with all your heart,
and may He light your way on a
beautiful path through life.



12 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Sweet Alice,

This is so beautiful and I love the song with it. I have not heard that in SOOOO long. Really blessed me!

Through it all....
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God...
Through it allllllll
Through it allllllllllllllllllll
I've learned to depend on HIS WORD..
praise THE LORD!
Holykisses Alice in Wonderland.
YOU ARE LOVED
and you bet will join hand in hand THANKING GOD TODAY! I STAND WITH YOU!-- especially if we can sing this song together. ;) heehee
Love Lea

Technonana said...

I have long loved this scripture passage!! Thanks for sharing so beautifully!
Love,
Sharon

Debra said...

Alice, You've been in my thoughts so much lately. Have I told you I love you??
I thank God for you...
Love, Debra

Mar said...

Hi Alice,

Thanks so much for your kindness and prayer support. Im back home now after spending time with my daughter and helping her with her loss. God is wonderful at equipping us with what we need for whatever we face. After all - that was His promise, wasn't it?
Love to you....

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Unknown said...

That is such a great poem. Did you do that? Either way; it's very good.

Did you ever read that 'New Pledge of Allegience poem' written my that 12 year old? If not, it's awesome. I have it on my blog; I believe under February's Archive. I think you'd enjoy it. Again it's called 'The New Pledge of Allegience'.

Debra said...

Alice, I'm glad you left a comment about how you've been feeling-I do wish you'd have yourself checked out, though. I have been praying for you a lot. And many, many, many more wonderful birthdays for you---God bless you, dear friend!
Love, Debra

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Thanks for these words of encouragement today. Hope all is well, and that you are doing good. I have been having some issues with some meds. but sill have to take them (ugh). But God is good and I just take it oneday at a time. I tried to blog earlier but had some dizziness so I just had to leave blogging alone for about a week.

Hugz Lorie

Unknown said...

Alice Sweetie,

I nominated you for the 'Golden Heart Award' after someone nominated me. So swing by my site tomorrow when it's posted on my blog and copy/paste it to your site along with the instructions.

You're blog is such a joy to be blessed with reading!

You're Friend,
~Sarah Cecilia

Leaon Mary said...

Goood morning Alice!

Just droppin by to say ~Hello~
My eyes sure went straight to your Jeremiah verse this morning. "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Have a great day!

Sarah said...

Just fond your site. God's heart is oozing through your words. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll be back.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Unknown said...

Hey there ALice,

Well it's definately not your blog site because everything pops up for me just fine.

If you are having constant computer issues you might have a virus so I would shut down your computer and put it in safe mode and follow the directions they give, which will ask you questions like 'Do you want us to put your computer back to the way it was before you were having problems?' If it asks that than I would answer 'yes', which usually wouldn't affect any of your personal files or anything. It would just run a whole scan and list of odd codes and numbers on your screen. Depending on how old or new your computer is than it may be a short or long process. Then it may ask you to follow a few more steps and in doing it will (or should at least) remove whatever it was that caused the problem on your computer BEFORE you had issues. What kind of computer do you have anyway? Is it older or newer, Vista or not?

Anyway, I do have to tell you DO NOT take my word on any advice I give you as far as repairing your computer issues. I just know that when my laptop acted odd a few times I had to sign off quickly before the 'infection' spread and then went into the 'Safe Mode' of Windows to get everything to the place I was BEFORE things got weird. Also, don't confuse this with fully restoring your computer (unless you know how to back everything up first) because then you WILL lose all your personal file, so don't do that.

But whatever you do, try if you can to work off-line because if there's something like a virus or scam attached to your hard drive than getting online everytime will just kill it even more. Again, I am NOT authorized to give such advice so I don't want you to blame me or take my word over things. If anything maybe you should ask a few others as well before following my suggestions. I just don't want you to take my word at something and follow it when I have no business giving this type of advice. I can only give suggestions from what I did. I hope you understand why I am stressing this so much about not following my advice all the way but to seek a third, fourth opinion before hand.

However, I will definately pray for you and for things to be repaired.

Definately,

Air hugs my sweet Alice and good night!
Sarah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors