Saturday, June 13, 2009
Beloved Blogging Buddy Award
A special, heartwarming, thank you, to Edie at Rich Gifts for the special Beloved Blogging Buddy Award. Proverbs 17: 17 says "A friend loves at all times." This is Edie. May God continue to bless her and use her in the future as He has in the past. She has a God given talent for what she does and I count it an honor to call her, my friend. Luv u, Edie.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















Click 

9 comments:
Hi Alice,
What a precious woman you are! Thank you so much for visiting my site and praying for my husband Ron and I. That means so much to us. Your words of encouragement and the scripture verses that you leave for me are truly a blessing. I became a follower of yours just now and signed your guestbook too. I haven't been on many blogs in the past few weeks, but I wanted to get around to some today. I didn't think to look to see if you are a follower of mine, if you aren't and feel led to be, please join me at my site. I will add your button to my site as well.
I wanted to come over and officially introduce myself here. I've never visited you here and what a treasured site I found! I feel blessed that the Lord has put us across eachother's paths.
I will try to stop by again soon.
Peace, Love, Blessings & Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Congratulations on your award Alice! You definately deserve it. I love your graphic with the Bible stating 'A scripture a day, keeps the devil away.' So very, very true indeed. Love it!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I replied underneath what your comment. I hope you are doing well and that God is treating you with many blessings, which it seems He is!
Sarah
Congratulations!! You so deserve it!!
Hi Sis,
Congrats on your award, you are so deserving of it, and I consider you my blooging buddy as well. Hope you are having a pleasant and blessed Sunday!!!
Praying for you
Luv Ya Lorie
Hi Alice,
Hi Angela,
Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I nominated your blog for the Kreativ Blog Award. Come by my blog and copy paste the image and follow the instructions if you chose to accept this award.
Blessings,
Your Friend,
Sarah
Just found your site, enjoying splashin' around a bit. God's goodness is dripping from your words. Thanks for sharing your heart, your faith, our Lord with the world. We're listening and reading.
Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
Hi my friend, I only have a moment then off to a Bible study but wanted to give you some hugs and loves.
Have a great evening.
Love ya,
Lynn
She is a awesome friend isn't she!!
Post a Comment