There's a Give Away
and today's the last day to sign up.
It's at Edie's, RichGifts, Graphics and Blog Designs
to celebrate her one year Blogoversary,
and today's the last day to sign up.
It's at Edie's, RichGifts, Graphics and Blog Designs
to celebrate her one year Blogoversary,
and the many posts she has done,
to cheer us up and help us alone the way.
You could win a Blog Makeover, a graphic
or whatever is your choice.
So hurry on over
before the day is done.























Click 

3 comments:
You get an A+! And all the entries possible! You're such a kind heat Alice. You are a wonderful encouragement to many. I just love you!
Thank you for the award too! I enjoyed learning more about you. I didn't realize that you forgot how to cook. Can you relearn? Just curious.
Best wishes in the drawing!!
Hi Alice,
I thought I'd stop in and catch up with you while I have a few minutes online today. It's sweltering hot outside so I found an excuse to stay inside. I hope you're doing well dear :)
Love,
Sharon
Hi Alice:
Thank you for dropping by..my readings have not been daily...but I am plugging along. I haven't been spending much time on blogs and blogging...I am trying to b outdoors as much as possible. One of the things I miss about Ca. is that I was able to spend a lot of time outdoors...as I get older NY is more of an indoor place...to cold in winter...to hot & humid(too many mosquitoes) in the summer...but enjoying the outdoors now...and plan to be joyful during seasons I spend a lot of time indoors...Just began reading Israel My Beloved by Kay Arthur so far seems very interesting...
Have a blessed week
Debrah
Post a Comment