We had a visiting minister at our church last Sunday and he mentioned this song. The words of the title have played over and over in my mind this week so I thought maybe God was trying to tell me that someone needed to hear this. As for me I don't ever want to walk without holding God's hand.
Isaiah 59:1 says: "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened
That it cannot save.."
That it cannot save.."























Click 

7 comments:
I can't walk without God holding my hand leading and guiding every step of the way. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Good morning Merry Alice !
I had never heard this song before and LOOOOVE IT! LOVE how this man sings it and now I want to hear more that he sings!!!
The words touched my heart so much!
So many times in my life I've tried to go it alone. My way. But I don't want anything without Him anymore.
Thank you for sharing this! IT BLESSED ME! WHAT A WAY TO START THE SABBATH TODAY! I'm off to shower and head to church!
Holykisses
Lea
Praise the Lord for His hand upon our lives, and that He is never far from us:)
Stopping by to say Hi.
Have a God filled day! xox Lynn
I thoroughly enjoyed that Alice. Thank you.
How are you doing my friend? I hope all is well. I'm still a bit too busy but hoping that after this week that may get a little better. Who knows. :)
Love you!
Good morning, Alice!
I was so warmed to hear that song. It brought to mind a dear sister in Christ who had a mighty witness for the Lord. She had polio and walking was a major task with the aid of crutches. She loved that song! Along with it she claimed the scripture "In Him I live and move and have my being....." from Acts 17:28
Isn't it wonderful how God's Word strengthens us and how He uses music to do the same?
Hi Sis,
((Hugz))) I read your note on my comments and I just want you to know you are in my prayers!! I was wondering how you were doing and did not hear from you till today. Is your computer still not working? keep me updated okay!!
Lu Ya Lorie
Post a Comment