
Well, I've joined another meme, Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join also go to her blog for directions.
I'm supposed to write 5 things that I am thankful for.
1. I'm thankful for a mother who took me to church and taught me about Jesus.
2. I'm thankful for my husband who prays with me before he leaves each morning. He's partially retired so some days he doesn't go to work at all.
3. I'm thankful for my two beautiful daughters, a grandson, a granddaughter and one son-in-law. They are very special to me and I give my Heavenly Father the glory for all of them including my husband.
4. I'm thankful that God has spared my life several times and led me into blogland where He has given me so many friends and sisters in Christ.
5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a part of this Thankful Thursday.
Ephesians 5:20 says; "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

6 comments:
This is a beautiful TT post! You have such a awesome heart. We ALL have lots to be thankful for, don't we! Have a beautiful day, beautiful lady!
I am so thankful to have you as my friend! :)
Hi Alice,
What a beautiful list!! I am so glad you joined in giving glory to God!
Have a blessed weekend,
Sonya Lee
I'm thankful for you today Alice!
You have a wonderful heart!
Hope yall are having FUN!
Write me when you get back k?
Hey, I found ALICE IN WONDERLAND on an audio cd! haaa! It's really good and the narrator has the coolest voice.
Blessings my friend,
Lea
what a sweet list! It is so good to praise our Father in heaven and give Him thanks! Thank YOU for sharing!
Hi Alice1
I'm thankful for You! You are an encourager, and a true friend. I love your devotion to God, and your loving heart. You have made my day many times.
God Bless!
Love, Debra
Aww Dear Alice, what a lovely post today. It's never difficult to find things to be grateful for is it sweetie? God is so good!
Love,
Sharon
Post a Comment