Following are the lyrics to the above song, More than Wonderful. This is a very powerful song and is sung by Sandi Patty and Larnelle Harris.
Gary Valenciano widget by 6L & Daxii
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

5 comments:
Such a beautiful verse and beautiful song !
~ Blessings to you my dear friend.
Well now, Alice, I have just had a lovely worship moment listening to Larnell and Sandi singing that most inspired duet. Just had to raise my hands in praise at the conclusion of my quiet time this morning, for He is MORE than wonderful! God bless you this lovely Lord's Day.
What a great team they make! Beautiful!
I'm sorry the car didn't work out as you hoped but I have no doubt that God must have something better in store for you.
Enjoy your day!
Much love!
Happy Sunday Sis,
I remember playing this song over and over, I loved her music especially when she sang with Larnell Harris on a song called, " Ive Just seen Jesus". How are you doing??? Praying all is well. Have a blessed weekday ahead!!
Luv Ya Lorie
Thanks for sharing. I hope you had a lovely and blessed weekend. Happy Monday!!
Post a Comment