Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join also go to her blog for directions.

I am thankful for the following five things:

1. God's love and that He cares about all of us.

2. The promise of a home in Heaven.

3. I woke up in my right mind this morning.

4. For Isaiah 41:19 - "I do not have to fear or be dismayed for God is with me. He strengthens me and helps me. He will uphold me with His righteous right hand."

5. For all the ministry I have received from my friends right here in this world called "blogland". God has truly blessed me and helped me to learn more about Him and even helped me learn so much about blogging - things I never dreamed I would be able to do.


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Im thankful for YOU today Alice!
I've learned alot from YOU, and thank you for all your encouragement in King Jesus! GOD BLESS YOU!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Thank you for such a beautiful list. A home in heaven is something I was talking to my little boy about as I put him to bed this evening! What a promise!
Love Collette xx

Lisa said...

Thanking God with you for His wonderful blessings!
~Lisa

Yolanda said...

Beautiful blessings. My Mother's name was Alice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors