Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join also go to her blog for directions.

I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the following:

1. My husband and I were able to go see my daughter in Virginia. It had been a while since we had been able to go.
2. We had a good time and had no problems in traveling (it's about 6 1/2 hrs. from where we live.
3. I have lost some weight and even though I ate some things I shouldn't have I did not gain any back. Maybe a little but it's back down.
4. My daughter had bought a new TV while we were there but could not get her remote to work right. God helped me to fix it for her. You see I believe He cares about us so much that He will even help us with the little insignificant things if we just ask Him to.
5. My blog messed up on Tuesday and Edie at RichGifts, Graphics and Blog Designs, tried to help but nothing seemed to work. Finally I put it in God's hands, asked a few people to help me pray and this morning I went in and did one little thing and God answered prayer and my blog is back to normal.

Ephesians 5:20 says; "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


6 comments:

Katy Montgomery said...

I am glad that God answered your blog prayer! I enjoyed stopping by. Don't you just love Thursdays? I am really enjoying how it has brought me into the presence of so many Godly women.

Nicole said...

Thank you so much Alice for your prayers!!! They are very much appreciated. I love to hear how God answers prayer. Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Nicole

Kelly L said...

I love the fact that in ALL things you praise Him.. We do serve an awesome God.. Great post!

Love,
Kelly

Edie said...

Yay! I'm so glad your sidebar is in the right place again! Now you have to tell me what that one little thing was. :)

Have a wonderful Independence Day!

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Alice,

I just stopped in to say I love you and thank you so much for your continued prayer support for my husband and myself. You are a very special woman, one that I treasure close to my heart. I had to stop over and tell you that.

Have a blessed day.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Toia said...

God is truly awesome!! I really enjoy reading your Thankful Thursday list. Have a bless weekend!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors