
Today is Word Filled Wednesday, hosted by Amydeane at 160 Acrewoods this week. Here is my picture and verse for this week.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."


John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
4 comments:
Beautiful scripture and picture, thanks for sharing. Blessings to you !
I don't remember reading that verse before Alice! It's a good one and that picture is great with Jesus' reflection.
I was writing in my journal this morning and realizing areas in my life where I tend to put down my cross and try to follow after Lea instead. Seeing HIS REFLECTION today, helped set me back on track.
Have a great day!
Holykisses,
L
Hello, Alice!
Beautiful-it's so nice to visit here again. I love the music too.
Love, Debra
Amazing truth. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment