I have been blessed with two more awards. The first one is the Neno Award given by Alleluiabelle at Humble As I Go. Be sure to visit her. She has a wonderful way of proclaiming God's Word even in the midst of her husband, Ron's, heart problems. They really need all the prayers they can get.
Neno's award is given to those who love blogging, love to encourage friendships through blogging, and who help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging. Each one of you encourage me as much as she does through your sites, so if you are on my blogroll or just a follower, please pick up the award because all of you are very special to me.
Neno's award is given to those who love blogging, love to encourage friendships through blogging, and who help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging. Each one of you encourage me as much as she does through your sites, so if you are on my blogroll or just a follower, please pick up the award because all of you are very special to me.
The Uplifting Award
The next award is the Uplifting Award given to me by Sarah at God's Not Finished With Me Yet. Sarah's blog always has something uplifting whether it be uplifting God's Word or giving information about her family. Give her a visit. I'm sure you will come away very Uplifted.
The Uplifting Blogger Award is given to a person who uplifts the being of the readers of their blogs. There's no specific instructions for this award. You can give this to anyone you think is a real uplifting blogger. As with the other award if you are on my blogroll or a follower you are welcome to pick up this Award as well.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

6 comments:
Blessings upon your day Miss AliceE!
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Thank you my precious Sistah!!
I also wanted to thank you for your prayers, you are such a prayer warrior. I will pray for your friend and also for you my sister that the Lord will fill your body with his supernatural strength. I know you have a heart to help others, but please take care of yourself too okay!!!
Luv Ya Lorie
Congratulations on your awards Alice. You are a blessing to us all.
Love you!
Miss Alice,
HOpe you are doing okay. I know things have been hard helping out with your cousin. I'm praying for you.
Congratulations on your award. You are a very encouraging blogger.
Holykisses sweet friend,
Love ya,
Lea
Good Morning Alice!
I've been away again and it is always a blessing to catch up on the good encouraging words and shared thoughts on your blog and those of your friends. You are always a blessing to everyone and in this world - that is rare. I know God will continue to bless you abundantly as you bless others.
Congratulations on your beautiful, deserving awards !
Post a Comment