Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
5 comments:
I will be praying for you to stay strong and healthy, and for your cousin to recup quickly!
Praying for your dear cousin
and you as you stay with her.
Blessings to you both, take care.
AliceE, God is using you mightily!
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Alice, please know I am praying for your cousin.. Also will be praying for you that the Lord will give you the strength you need to help care for your cousin.
Take care my sweet friend, and I will be looking forward to a update and your return :)
Love Ya
I am so sorry Alice. I am praying now. I hope she is doing better.
Much love to you...
Post a Comment