My cousin had a very bad stroke a week ago today. The doctor increased her pain medicine and she has been sleeping more restfully. My husband and I have been at the hospital everyday most of the time all day. I really do not believe she will be with us much longer. Thanks for your prayers. I will be back when I can.
Love to all, AliceE.
Love to all, AliceE.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

5 comments:
Praying for comfort for your dear cousin.
~ Blessings to you my dear friend.
Praying over this way also for your cousin and for you and the family as you minister love and support. God bless you and empower you with His strength.
I'm so sorry Alice. Praying over your cousin too.
Much love to you.
My Precious Alice,
I love you sweet friend. Such times are difficult ones, know that I am with you heart-to-heart in prayer for your dear cousin and for you and your husband during this time. I know it can be very wearing day in and day out at the hospital, I've been in that situation so many, many times. He gives us all the strength we will need and He is with all of you every moment. Take comfort along with me as we rest in Him while going through the turbulent storm.
Again, I love you my sweet and precious sister and friend.
Peace, Love, Prayers and Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
praying for your cousin and to you as you minister to her and your family.
Love to you.
Kelly
Post a Comment