Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday


Today is Word Filled Wednesday Hosted by Penny at pennyraine.com.

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions.


"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and
carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you. Let me teach you,
because I am humble and gentile, and you
will find rest for your souls."
Matthew 11:28-29 NLT

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

9 comments:

Denise said...

Such comforting scripture.

Joyfull said...

Stunning picture! Wonderful verse. Thanks for sharing today.

Cathy said...

A beautiful picture, and I love that verse. I wrote a song "Come Unto Me" on my Wordsong Collections blog.

Samantha said...

One of my favorite scriptures, beautiful photo to go along with it. Thank you for sharing this lovely post, blessings to you !

Susan said...

Praise God for His call to us.

He is there, and we can find rest in Him.

Blessings...

Peggy said...

Blessings! Beautiful verse & photo! It brings such rest, comfort, reassurance & peace! Your heart is just as sweet! thank you for this image! May God bring you rest & filled you with WFWs!

Nicole said...

I like this picture. Thanks for sharing verse and picture alike.

Love in Him,
Nicole

Edie said...

Oh I love that picture Alice. And the scripture is one of my favorites.

When are we going to hear the story behind the new car? I'm so excited for you both.

Much love to you!!

Kelly L said...

I love this verse...

Love,
Kelly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors