Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



Today is Word Filled Wednesday Hosted by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions.

Psalm 32:7-8 NLT
"You are my hiding place;
You protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory.
The Lord says, "I will guide you along
the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



11 comments:

Samantha said...

Such a beautiful scripture and love the photo that goes along with it !
Thanks for sharing dear friend,
have a blessed day.

Michele said...

BEUTIFUL PICTURE, SO GLAD HE IS IN CROTROL OF MY LIFE! HAPPY WFW!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...Wonderful VERSE!
I'm so thankful He is our Hiding Place & protects us from trouble!
The picture is perfect for the pathway He will guide us along as He advises us & watches over us! Thank you for lighting our path with Psalm 32! May you enJOY a great WFW!

lori said...

Alice,
Happy WFW! Thank you for joining us today...what a wonderful verse you've shared!!

peace and blessings!
lori

Susan said...

Oh, what a beautiful verse.

I love singing that song...

Truly He is our hiding place♥

Lauren said...

this is so lovely ... thank you for sharing it!

SnoWhite said...

I'm learning about the truth and the beauty of this verse...!

Denise said...

Such a comforting verse.

Unknown said...

Alice please swing by my blog for an uplifting blog award I chose for you to have.

Lotsaluv,
Sarah

Sarah said...

Always blessed to be soaked in God's Word.

Keep writing dear one, the world is reading.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Kelly L said...

Great verse - we serve an awesome God..
Love to you.

Kelly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors