Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Cousin

Just a quick note to let you know my cousin died yesterday about 11:57. The funeral is tomorrow. I probably will be away from my computer for several days. Thanks for all your prayers and support. She was 88 yrs, old and planned to live to be 100 but that was not God's plan. She was a fighter. Today would have been two weeks since she had a very bad stroke.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Mar said...

Alice, My heart reaches out to you today. Losing a loved one and accepting God's will is not easy. How dear that you and your husband were faithful in being with her in her last days. The blessing comes in resting in God's peace and the memories of joyful times. Thank you for sharing and allowing us to pray for her and you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you too! God will yield peace that passes all understanding.
God bless you,
Bren
PS I live in NC too!

Edie said...

I'm so sorry Alice. I am praying over you now. May the God of all comfort, comfort you and your family in your loss.

Many blessings to you my sweet friend. Love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors