The following awards were given by JoyfulsisterLorie at Encouragement from the Heart. You are truly a very deserving person for these awards and an encouragement to all of us who follow your blog. Thank you for passing these on to your blogging friend. I am truly honored to accept them.
I feel the same as Lorie does about you who follow my blog so I am passing these on to those who are either on my Blogroll or a follower. One of the awards has been given to me also by Edie at Rich Gifts. It is the Prayer Warrior. I know some of you are "Award Free" at your blog and that's okay. I love and appreciate all of you so much. You have all been a great blessing and a great supporter and encourager in times of need. May God richly bless all of you as you have blessed me and others.








I feel the same as Lorie does about you who follow my blog so I am passing these on to those who are either on my Blogroll or a follower. One of the awards has been given to me also by Edie at Rich Gifts. It is the Prayer Warrior. I know some of you are "Award Free" at your blog and that's okay. I love and appreciate all of you so much. You have all been a great blessing and a great supporter and encourager in times of need. May God richly bless all of you as you have blessed me and others.








Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

5 comments:
It is a pleasure and joy to read your blog and receive the little nuggets of wisdom and encouragement that you faithfully share. Keep it up, Alice! You are an inspiration to many of us.
If you ever come this way, let me know and we will have us a visit!
Thank you SO much for the prayers!!!
Sending Love and Hugs to you! Also praying that our Father will bless you as you read His word. I LOVE Psalms 119. Yes, it's long BUT oh so full of truth and wonderful goodies!:) Love ya!
~Nicole
Such beautiful blogging awards, Congratulations to you my dear friend !
You're such a blessing Alice In Wonderland! I treasure our friendship.
Holykisses,
Lea
These are such beautiful blogging award, "From The Heart". I would be very glad, too, if somebody would give me one of these.
Your blog just so deserves these. :)
Post a Comment