
Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above link and go to her blog for directions.
1. Thanks for my Heavenly Father and for His unfailing love.
1. Thanks for my Heavenly Father and for His unfailing love.
2. Thanks to God for helping me through a very difficult week. Out of no where tears would come and I felt it was because of my cousin but I kept pushing the tears back.
3. Thanks to my husband for his support as I finally just let go. He knew what my problem was when I told him, in tears, that I needed prayer. He had been feeling some of the same things and he told me to just cry it out. He just held me as I let the tears flow and thanks to God as He brought healing to my heart.
4. I'm so thankful for having my cousin in my life. She was the one who gave me her gold Christmas tree ornaments, but she also gave me so much more, a friendly ear when I needed one.
5. Thanks to all my blogging friends for your faithful support and a special thanks to a group of people who sent me a card expressing their feelings and prayers (it was awesome).
God is so good how can people turn their backs on Him.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

9 comments:
Blessings this Thankful Thursday
Alice.
I'm so sorry for your loss and my heart reaches out to you in your grief.
I'm thankful for you.
Love ya,
Lea
Praying for you Alice!
Losing someone that we love is a very difficult thing. Praying for the peace of God in your life today my friend.
Love,
Sonya Lee
Aren't blog people the best! Thank you for joining in this week. Time heals all wounds.
Praying for God to comfort you and bring healing in your heart. It's ok to cry it out.
Love you Alice.
Had to take a week away from the computer and some needed rest. Had you on my mind and thanking the Lord for your place of service, right on here. I think He gave some of His servants an extra portion of His strength mixed with sensitivity and compassion so they can stretch and stretch and stretch some more in caring and ministering to those most in need. And then when a particular assignment is over, there comes a time for letting down and letting it out. God bless you, dear friend, as you now miss your cousin. And bless that husband of yours for his understanding!
Hi Sis,
Thank you always stopping by even when I can't visit due to my this awful medication that I am taking. Praise God today was my last day to take it!!! How are you my friend? praying all is well with you today.
Luv Ya Lorie
Thank you for the blog roll information... I am anxious to put it on my blog.. I have messed with one for a while but just does not work..... soooooooooooo it is nice to meet you and thank you again.... I will come back often.........
Just stopping in to say Good Morning to you dear friend.
Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment