The following two Awards were passed on to me by Alleluiabelle Humble As I Go . Thank you Alleluiabelle. You are a very dear friend.


These two Awards are friendship awards and as she stated "A loyal friend is someone who encourages and prays for the other person. I cherish those prayers." I truly appreciate all of you who have helped me through some very difficult times during the last two years. I also cherish your prayers and I lovingly pass these on to those of you who are on my blogroll because I believe all of you have prayed for me or just been a friend with a listening ear.
Thanks to Edie at Rich Gifts for the next two awards. She also has been a very special friend. These awards also go to anyone who is on my blogroll.
.jpg)
As one of the other bloggers said this morning I am taking a Blog-cation. All of my family and most of my husband's family will be at Atlantic Beach this week. We will be leaving Wednesday morning. Wish I could take all of you with me. Have a great week.
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

7 comments:
Amen Great Post!
You are well loved my friend. Thank you also for the awards.
Enjoy your blogcation!
Hope you have a great vacation Alice! You'll be missed until we meet again.
Holykisses xoxo
Enjoy your blog-cation vacation. Have fun!!!
Just stopping by to say hello. Hope you're enjoying your time. Love you!
Hello dear friend!
Thanks so much for your comments at my new blog, and for your prayers!! I rally need them. I think the inner healing is what I need the most...
Love, Debra
Hi Alice! Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. Love you!
Post a Comment