Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in go to Sonya's for directions (just click on the link above or the button at the top.
There's a lot to be thankful for today along with some sadness in my family (once again).
There's a lot to be thankful for today along with some sadness in my family (once again).
First my TT's.
1. I am so thankful for all the help I've had in giving our apartment a "fall" cleaning. We're not through yet but most of it is done. My cleaning ladys did the biggest part for which I am so very thankful that God has provided the means to have this done.
2. My husband has been a great help with getting the curtains down, washed and back up. I use to be able to do all this myself, but I just can't anymore.
5. My oldest daughter who lives in Virginia Beach where the storm is hitting today is at home safe and sound. They were allowed to take today off because of the storm.
6. I am adding another thankful. God has answered a prayer for 3 of my cousins in NC. It has been a real ordeal, but praise God it is finally over and God has brought the 3 sisters back together again.
God is truly a merciful God. The sad part of this week is that I got an email from a cousin in Colorado telling me that his brother's son took his own life last Saturday. His grandfather is my only living Uncle and just turned 85 this week. The visitation is tomorrow and the funeral is Saturday. The whole family is just devastated. Please say a prayer for them. I am thanking you for your prayers and my Heavenly Father for what I know He will do to help this family.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

5 comments:
I am praying with you Alice. Love you!
A great list of thankfuls!! I'm so glad the Lord put his sheild around your daughters! He is also our comforter, and will comfort your cousin's family in their grief and pain.
Julie
Oh Alice, I am so sorry about the tragedy in your family. It is the hardest kind of thing to go through. I join you in prayer for all members of the family that they may find God's peace and strength. Glad to hear your girls have been safe in God's care! I know that feeling. We have had tons of rain and wind here and a tree fell across our driveway. Nothing like the floods some have known, but a challenge. Im thankful for God's being in control of all things and Im thankful for friends like you!
I'm lifting prayers for your family in pain and rejoicing with you in all those God kept safe throughout the week.
Blessings.
I've been praying Alice. How sad!
My heart truly goes out to your family.
Sounds like you've been really busy Fall cleaning. I'm thinking about doing some winter cleaning...; maybe I'm putting off til tomorrow what I should be doin today huh?
Taking drapes up n down is a big big chore! What are your Thanksgiving plans?
Holykisses,
Lea
Post a Comment