Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday - Proverbs 3:5-6



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week is Lori at All You Have to Give. You will find Mr. Linky there.


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him
And He shall direct your paths."





In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

9 comments:

Denise said...

I really enjoyed this sweetie.

lori said...

Alice,
I'm so happy you joined us today...TRUSTING in the Lord with all MY heart is something that is a perfect meditation for me at lunchtime....peace to you for sharing...

blessings,
lori

Lauren said...

this verse is always such a comfort to me - God provides guidance for the path, and He always will! Blessings to you!!

Anonymous said...

The key words that stand out to me are 'lean not on your own understanding' it seems like so much of this world is ryling on their understanding and therefore they cna't allow God to work his plans within them.

Blessings,
Eevee

Cathy said...

A wonderful picture and verse ~

Amydeanne said...

one of my favorite verses!
happy WFW!

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Alice,

You can't imagine what this verse means to me tonight. Ohigosh... --- not a coincidence; that I'm certain.

I've missed you bunches!!! Promise to get back on track soon!!!
Love ya,
Lea

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love this verse! It has been a stronghold for me most of my life. I keep turning to it again and again, remembering that He has it all worked out. I don't have to worry. That is an incredible feeling of peace!

Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!

Edie said...

I'm on my way out the door so will have to come back to read your post. Sorry.

I just wanted to let you know that you got a mention on my blog today.

Love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors