Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday and a Give-away

Happy Birthday, Edie






"Happy Birthday to Edie,
Happy Birthday to Edie,
Happy Birthday dear Edie,
Happy Birthday to You."



You all are welcome to a piece of Edie's cake!

Edie at Rich Gifts, Graphics and Blog Designs is celebrating her "someteenth" birthday today and is planning a "give-away" to celebrate. Click on the link above or her button below to find out how to get your name in for a new makeover for your blog. Isn't she sweet? you can't help but love her.


Edie at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design


Psalms 91:1 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty."

2 comments:

Edie said...

Aw thank you so much my dear friend! I love you!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis, Thanks for dropping by to see how I'm doing. I'm doing okay just still alot of fatigue due to my chronic illness, sometimes it just gets so frustrating but trusting God as he is so faithful. I'm just resting as much as I can but hard to do when it's busy at work and still have things to do with the family. Pray my strength in the Lord!!!

Hugz Lorie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors