1. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the peace He gave me during some tests I had done.
2. I am thankful that God led me to this world of blogging for He has given me so many, many friends.
3. I want to say "Thank You" to all who have prayed for me. I do believe those prayers are working.
4. Thank you to my wonderful husband who has been so supportive this week.
5. Thanks to my two beautiful daughters for their concern, prayers and support.
6. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for my cousin, Michael. The only thing he has told me is that he is losing weight and doing better. He needs to lose the weight to qualify for a liver transplant.
I do need your continued prayers. The CTA Scan that I had on my neck and head showed that I have a blockage in one of the arteries in the back of my head. Also my cholesterol is up (the good is low and the bad is high); therefore the doctor put me on some medicine. For the past two years he has tried to put me on a cholesterol medicine but I have had reactions with both, quit taking the medicine and never called him. I told the nurse that if I had a reaction to this one I would not take it. You probably have guessed already that I did have a reaction. I took the pill at supper and about 2 hrs. later when I went to get a bath I was brushing my teeth and had the feeling I've been having like I was going to pass out. Then I felt like I could not walk, sorta like something was pushing me backward. My husband had to walk me to our bedroom to sit down. My prayer is that God will heal me and bring my cholesterol down and clean out the artery that is blocked. He is the Great Physician and Jesus tells us that if we ask anything of the Father in His name he will answer. I have taken authority over the enemy, he cannot touch me because I am covered by the blood of the lamb and he cannot cross that blood line. I am walking okay this morning but taking it slow as I feel a tightness in my head. Physically I'm by myself all day today but I know that God and His Angels are protecting me. Yesterday as I went to the blogs that were a part of WFW (Word Filled Wednesday), I felt that Jesus was leaving me little notes in the scriptures that I read. Even my own blog had two scriptures that I get everyday spoke to me. What a mighty God we serve.
Thanks again to all of you for your continued prayers and I will be praying for those of you who are having health problems.
























Click 

5 comments:
Alice, I will be praying.
There are a few things you could try to lower cholesterol on your own-I bet a google search would turn up some foods that would help. My brother takes Omega-3 fish pills. I will pray for wisdom for you too. Be careful.
Love, Debra
Continuing to pray for you Ms. Alice and confident that He is taking care of you!
What a mighty God we serve, indeed!!!
I'm looking forward to positive results in your future.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."
Hugs,
Lisa
Praising God that He is with you Alice. He is holding your hand through this. This is so not fun, stressful, and yet you are still witnessing and sharin the love of our Jesus. Praise the Lord. You hold tight to Him. I know He will see you through this!
I love you my sweet Alice. My prayers are with you now and forever dear one. I think about you often.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
I've been thinking of you so much.
I keep thinking of your great faith. Something that has stayed with me is you saying "I have taken authority over the enemy, he cannot touch me because I am covered by the blood of the lamb and he cannot cross that blood line. " -- You can't begin to know how much I learn from you Miss Alice... and how I'm reminded of the POWER OF OUR GREAT GOD, by things you write.
I've been praying for you and will continue to. -- STANDING IN FAITH WITH YOU DEAR FRIEND. MY ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
Hugs, Lea
Post a Comment