Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Susan at Forever His (Just click on her name). You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in.

Isaiah 41:13
"For I am the Lord, Your God,
Who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you,
Do not fear; I will help you."
These are very comforting words for me right now. I saw the doctor today and he says to continue the therapy and that there are exercises I can do in place of the ones I would use if not for the rod. He assured me that within 30 days this will all go away.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

13 comments:
that's great news!
happy WFW!
precious reminder
Praying for you dear friend.
That is a wonderful scripture! God bless you and strengthen you through the exercises you can do.
Many blessings!
Beth
BTW ... you have a new follower. Us NC gals must stick together. I hope you'll visit me often too.
Bless you!
Beth
Oh Alice,
Praying that this is ALL over and that you are well....just in time for Spring!
Have faith!
peace!
lori
I love all the encouraging verses from Isaiah 41 - what a blessing they are with that photo! Thank you :) Praying you continue to heal! :)
I love that, Dear. I'm sorry you have had such a hard time. I'm agreeing in prayer for your healing.
Blessings ~
I'm praying for you!
Believing with you Dear Alice that you are going to be SOON WELL!
Your wfw verse is perfect.
Hang onto His hand.
Love ya
Lea
God is good. Praying for you.
I love how your page is bursting with the Word.
Much love!
Hi Sis,
Thinking of you and continued prayerws as well. I have to get a biopsy on my tongue on Monday, Please pray for good results. It just seems it's one thing after abother these past months, but I continue to praise and trust the Lord even more.
Luv *U* Lorie
Oh yay! I'm so glad Alice. I love that scripture too.
Much love and blessings to you!
Post a Comment