Friday, April 2, 2010

Via Dolorosa - Sandi Patty

"For God so loved the world that
He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have
everlasting life."
John 3:16



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


7 comments:

Kelly L said...

He Has Risen!

Love to you.
Kelly

Mar said...

Beautiful music again from you, Alice. I love to come to your blog and receive a blessing every single time! Hope you are feeling better and the vertigo is better. Hope your Easter weekend is special. The Lord has given us so much, hasnt He?

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful song!

Happy Easter,
Lisa

Amydeanne said...

happy Easter!

I've got added the WFW list now too! :)

Edie said...

Jesus Lives! Have a wonderful celebration of the Risen Christ!
Love you!

Debra said...

I love you, Alice. Blessed Easter!
Debra

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to wish you a beautiful Easter, Alice. Hope you're feeling well.

Blessings!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors