Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be at  http://pennyraine.com/blog/  You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in and find others who have posted also. 

Luke 12:6-7
6"Are not five sparrows sold for
two copper coins? And not one of
them is forgotten before God."
7"But the very hairs of your head
are all numbered.  Do not fear
therefore; you are of more
value than many sparrows."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

12 comments:

Missie said...

Thank you for your encouraging wfw

Lisa said...

Great and comforting verse. Beautiful bird to go along with it. :)
I hope you're feeling better Ms. Alice. :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Mary said...

He loves us so very much! I'm so thankful. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

lori said...

Oh Alice, what a perfect verse for a friend who is struggling at the moment...I will pass this on to her, she'll be so blessed...

peace,
lori

Edie said...

I love both the picture and the Scripture. I need this encouragement continuously these days.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely verse. Don't you just love WFW?

Thanks for sharing.

Amydeanne said...

oh just lovely!
happy WFW!

On Purpose said...

Thankful that He knows me and cares for me. I am also thankful for your blog that shares the Word!

Mar said...

Although we all often have moments of feeling insignificant, how can we hold on to such thoughts for long? We each matter to the Lord and He has proven it over and over. Love to you, Alice!

Cathy said...

A beautiful WFW ~ Blessings~

Rachel Olsen said...

It's so great to be cared for by God!

Leaon Mary said...

These verses are favs Alice and I love your picture to go along with them! Gonna go listen to the songmasters now!
Have a great sabbath tomorrow.
Holykisses my friend!!!
Do you still have company?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors