This video was sent to me via email. It is so beautiful I wanted to share it with everyone. Following is what she wrote about herself, "I'm 7 years old. I want to sing like my mother who battled ovarian cancer and went home to heaven 11/8/08. I want to make her proud and follow in her footsteps to serve and glorify God".
What a beautiful tribute to her mother and all mothers on this Mother's Day, May 9, 2010.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

9 comments:
Wow!! What an incredible voice! Loved this!
Have a happy mother's day. :)
Amazing indeed. What a beautiful video to share especially on this day. To God be the glory! Have a beautiful Mother's Day.
I love you sweet Alice. This was so beautiful and heavenly sung from such a wee one. I loved it.
Happy Mother's Day to my precious precious friend.
Thank you for continuing to stand by me and my family in prayer. You continue to be in mine as well.
You. Are. Beautiful!
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
What a beautiful little girl who sings like an angel. God bless her.
I hope you had a wonderful day Alice.... I was thinking of you.
Happy Mother's day my friend.
Love Lea
I really enjoyed listening to this little girl's song while leaving this comment. AND....I look to my left and see again that wonderful verse from Psalm 119. So important that we seek the Lord with our WHOLE HEARTs, just like this little girl is singing with her WHOLE self, putting everything she has into the song. Oh to live in this kind of devotion daily! Hope you Mothers Day was especially sweet yesterday, Alice and all you ladies.
Thank you for your prayers Alice. I appreciate it.
Love you!
Oh my goodness, that is just amazing and precious!
I am always blessed when I come here, Alice. You have a ministry! I was in awe over this young lady's voice! Her testimony too...Thanks so much for this.
Love, Debra
Happy belated Mother's Day!
oh that made me cry. thankyou. I've got a 7 year old too, i'm going to save it and show her!
Post a Comment