Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Penny at pennyraine. You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in and others who have posted also.
Psalm 90:14 - NIV
"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
That we may sing for joy and be glad
all our days."
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

13 comments:
His love is truly satisfying, isn't it?!
Ginger and Rena
God always puts a song in my heart.
A good reminder to always start your day with the word
Amen...great scriptures for today....
I just love that verse! It has been on my heart and mind lately so it is especially wonderful seeing it today. :)
To me; this is reminding us to begin the day in Him. ~ and in a culture filled with UNsatisfaction... this verse reminds me where it's found.
My friend in the nursing home loves me to read the word to her Alice and I'm gonna read this Psalm to her this week.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Loved THIS wfw post sooooo much.
SMOOCHY HOLYKISSES XOXO
forever friends... Lea
Alice,
Love your post today.
I'm going to read Psalm 90 to a friend in the nursing home because of this scripture picture today.
I've been over here three times today and have been unable to comment for some reason.
Hopefully this time it will work.
forever friends,
Lea
Singing for joy and early in the morning--sets everything in place doesn't it. How I love Him. Just earlier I was reading a devotional about singing praises to Him and not focusing on circumstances. I read about the birds which sing in the morning and about how robins sing at the end of the day. I think there must be one in my backyard because I've been hearing the sweetest tune after the sun goes down for weeks. Thank you for sharing this and for visiting. I so look forward to WFW.
Blessings!
Lovely reminder that only He can truly satisfy.
Such a lovely verse and an wonderful and inspirational Bible verse. Thank you :) Have a blessed Word-Filled Week!
amen! may we sing for joy all our days!!
A reminder that He is all I need to be fully satisfied. Thank you Alice..hugs to you!
Just lovely, Dear, thank you ~ Blessings ~
Post a Comment