My cousin and I have really gotten to know each other since I had to quit work in 1999. I really did not know my mother's family very well because they all lived in either a different town or state, so getting to know this particular cousin has been a real blessing for me. Right before Christmas last year or the year before (can't remember exactly when) she wrote a poem about me and I would like to share it with all of you. If you click on Awards in the navigation bar just under my header you will find it after the Awards. It is simply called "Alice". My great grandmother on my mother's side was a poet and this cousin is really good also. I don't feel I deserve what she wrote but felt very humbled by what she said. Hope you enjoy it. Actually I could put her name where mine is and I would say the same things about her.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

4 comments:
Aw, that is such a sweet poem. Isn't the internet wonderful! I am praying for a good report for her daughter. Blessings ~
Oh Alice, as if I wasn't crying enough already yesterday as I imagined us sitting at that royal banquet, and now I read this. This is beautiful. I don't know if everyone delights in these heartfelt details, but I've come to value them immensely. You are blessed and you are such a blessing to me as well. I've told you before how I enjoy visiting your little corner here as well.
I hope you have a GORGEOUS Sunday and I am so thankful to God for the good knews about your cousin. Praise His name!
Beautiful and well written poem-You are a real treasure. I'm glad everything is going well. My prayers are with you and your family.~Debra
Alice,
I sent you an email and it was returned to me. I think it was your "old" email address.
I have dragonflies on my tootsies.... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love them! The card is beautiful too.... what a treasure you are. My heart leaped for JOY... when I saw those dragonflies!!! I don't know how to begin to thank you.
I will be praying for your relative. I'm glad everything went well and hope she'll soon be well.
I love the poem as you already know. It's beautiful!!!
Holykisses dear friend,
and thank you again!!!
Lea
Post a Comment